• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Question about mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I'm using a Logitech G700 mouse with a check generic mouse pad. This mouse is supped to be a good one but I seem to be having some issue with mouse sensitivity. After playing around with the game settings I have settled on mouse sensitivity set to 3 with 0 acceleration. Still it seem to be difficult at times to make fine movement like trying to follow my target while he move around. Also once I start to shoot it seem to get harder to make fine movements.

It that just the nature of the game or are there some thing I could do to make it better?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just realize that there's a such thing as "input lag." So, your monitor might not register the shot or movement as quickly as your sensitivity. Sometimes it's also the servers. So, find another server that is robust enough to take your input.

There are many factors that's hampering your gaming. Might be your computer, your internet connection, your router, or your monitor.

If you tried the sensitivity levels on Black Ops 3, and still get the input lag, it's probably your computer or monitor. However, it can also boil down to internet connection in general.

I'm not sure, you'll have to find a PC gaming community that knows this kind of detailed information.

Thank you for our reply.

I'm seeing now that this is a PS focused forum.

Are there any PC focused groups that you would recomend?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thank you for our reply.

I'm seeing now that this is a PS focused forum.

Are there any PC focused groups that you would recomend?
Not "PS" focused, but rather "console" focused. I am sorry for the lack of PC players. I am trying to rectify this problem with buying similar Call of Duty forums. If you see a PC-focused Call of Duty forum or webste, let me know ASAP. I'll buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements