• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackPOT

Recruit
I am thinking to puting up a cheepy forum ( not as nice as this one ) just for user's that want to run there own CUSTOM dedicated server. I will list the name of the server, Host name to contact to add to host friends list, and discription what the host server will offer, and the hours of operation.

My question is if I do this will I be able to post the link on these forums?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well... yes, but no. In your profile there is a field where you can link your website. There is also a signature area, too. You can link your site there too. The no part is this: You can post a thread, but you cannot Spam the forums with the link. Keep it clean. Ya dig? (lol.)

CrackPOT

Recruit
Ok thanks. No worries about spam that won't happen. I just want people to be able to post the info for their dedicated server.

Thnaks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements