• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Seeking a MW clan..DOM, HQ and S&D

OGxCAPONE

Recruit
Looking for an active clan based in North America.
I'm 36 years old and have been playing since MW2. Would like to get into a group of active players that are semi competitive. I'm new to clans aside from playing with friends and would like to branch out and find more like minded players to game with.
I have a 1.0 kd and like to play tactical..but lack a group to be organized with.

+Spy+OptiCs+

Recruit
I messaged u dawg HMU we running it tonight around 9-10pm Texas time screw these other 3000 members clans with ranks and role play and bs If your good let us know, we are a Top GB 50’s clan in 09 and 2014 we have 6 people we need 4 more we run tournaments and we also have a Top #100 player , we will be top seeded this year HMU xmundayxchevyx Or activision xxVe7Vom

+Spy+OptiCs+

Recruit
+Spy Optics is declaring war on {RT}. Y’all ain’t ready, Add me to schedule league play xmundayxchevyx or xxVe7Vom on activison

Like CODForums!

Advertisements