• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sniper rifle and marksman rifle ADS speed

Not totally going to complain, but HOLY crap how do players get Sniper and Marksman rifles to ADS as fast as pulling up a MP5 ? let's not mention the almost always get headshots?.

I play a lot of the quick matches, domination, kill secure and i have a lot of fun, yeah some matches i'm getting my butt handed to me but the sniper rifle users and the Kar 98 users are out of this world fast and accurate. Personally i think the Kar should be nerfed but hey im fairly new..

So is it a combination of skill? general game settings? macro's? perks on the weapon? or hacks?

it's disconcerting to watch a guy with a 50 cal sniper rifle ADS faster then two guys with sub guns..

Thoughts?

Wiseowl

Recruit
I’m guessing and hoping it’s skill plus what attachments you use! I’m still in the process of levelling it up. I hope once achieved l will find the right optic so l can do what others do.

It is crazy how some people know exactly where you are, where and when to look straight after one, then straight to another. It’s not like they point in a rough direction then zoom in again, it’s Immediate...
Hopefully I’ll have more of an idea whether they can be hackers once l got to that level!

Yeah I used to think it was just attachments, but I haven't been able to get the ADS speed to the point you see in some of these youtubers videos even when I put ADS specific attachments on all 5 attachment slots.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements