• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Solo warzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicated

Recruit
Playing was fun while it lasted. Making solo have to use the gulag sucks. Game takes way to long to load, to die 15 seconds after the drop, then fight in the gulag with all the people using hacks. Good job on ruining it.

Yeah I enjoyed the stimulus mode while it lasted.
I personally can't stand the gulag, always have and likely always will, i still think it was the worst decision they could've made for a battle royale game.
Luckily i.w did enough right with warzone to make up for it.
My squad call it the "gaylag"

I honestly like the game,along with,the hardcore play in MP......but, I think if there were a few changes/options in gameplay then experiences within the game would be more enjoyable. For example, I don't understand why UAV , Heartbeat sensors and, RPGs are almost required to play in either the BR or in Hardcore gameplay. I thought that hardcore meant H A R D C O R E. No mini maps or devices to give any advantage(s) to anyone or anyone's position or,the ability to wipe out a whole squad with an RPG because you "out maneuvered/out smarted them",period. I feel the same way about it in WarZone. It, IMHO , causes and promotes extreme camping for what its worth. I understand that we all have to camp a minimal amount in the different gamemodes throughout the overall game but, its ridiculous and extremely cheesy and ruins the experience of fun and honorable competetive gameplay throughout. Whether or not you believe you are a casual gamer or not, you are competing in this game against others that want to excel over you as a gamer and have fun at the same time but,some of these options don't exactly keep the fun factor rolling enough to renew that experience for constant return to fun gameplay. Just Sayin'......
Anyone else out there have any thoughts on this?

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I honestly like the game,along with,the hardcore play in MP......but, I think if there were a few changes/options in gameplay then experiences within the game would be more enjoyable. For example, I don't understand why UAV , Heartbeat sensors and, RPGs are almost required to play in either the BR or in Hardcore gameplay. I thought that hardcore meant H A R D C O R E. No mini maps or devices to give any advantage(s) to anyone or anyone's position or,the ability to wipe out a whole squad with an RPG because you "out maneuvered/out smarted them",period. I feel the same way about it in WarZone. It, IMHO , causes and promotes extreme camping for what its worth. I understand that we all have to camp a minimal amount in the different gamemodes throughout the overall game but, its ridiculous and extremely cheesy and ruins the experience of fun and honorable competetive gameplay throughout. Whether or not you believe you are a casual gamer or not, you are competing in this game against others that want to excel over you as a gamer and have fun at the same time but,some of these options don't exactly keep the fun factor rolling enough to renew that experience for constant return to fun gameplay. Just Sayin'......
Anyone else out there have any thoughts on this?

I completely disagree with this, and I used to play solely HC Search & Destroy back 10 years ago. I'll preface everything below by saying I play Warzone BR only, so if any of this is contradictory in MP then that is the reason.

The UAVs/Heartbeat Sensors create a Rock/Paper/Scissors scenario within the game. If a player chooses to run a Heartbeat sensor, yes they'll be able to tell when Ghost-less enemies are approaching and from which direction, which is an advantage. However this advantage can be negated in several ways. First off, you can completely negate the effect of their HB Sensor by running Ghost. If you're having issues with guys camping buildings and detecting you coming with a HB Sensor too often, then this should be an easy decision to make - set up a Ghost class. Second, you can easily run a HB Sensor yourself and detect them just like they detect you.

However if they have Ghost, it's likely they have Cold-Blooded and Tracker/Spotter because these types of players prefer to stay avoid being detected at all possible. They've basically said they're going to use all their perks to stay hidden and then rely purely on gunskill once they get in combat. This means they won't have Stuns/Flashes to use against you, and they don't have EOD/Battle-Hardened so they will be vulnerable to your Stuns/Flashes and explosives once they get in a CQC firefight. So you can easily run an EOD/Ghost class with Stuns and carry multiple nades/C4 plus RPGs if you want, and have a huge advantage in CQC combat over these Ghost/HB Sensor campers.

But just from reading your complaints about camping in general, it seems you are playing too aggressively. If you aren't running the Camper Detector (HB Sensor) yourself then should be playing as if every building you approach is occupied by a camper. Stick to cover and don't cross vast open spacces when approaching buildings. Slow down and clear corners, angles, and rooms once you're inside. If you're not running Ghost or the Camper Detector, you can't just run up to and through buildings like a chicken with your head cut off, or that's what's going to happen. You will still get caught with your pants down by the occasional camper because sometimes they get lucky. But for the most part if you're playing smart and slow, they might know you're coming but their advantage is mostly gone because these types of players are passive for the most part. So if you're hardcore checking corners and angles, you'll be the one getting the jump on them in terms of reaction time because you're the one peeking while they're having to react to you peeking.

You should still be doing all that even if you are running HB Sensor, because players with Ghost will obviously still surprise you so it's best to still play slow and safe. Don't use the HB Sensor as a crutch and get surprised by Ghost, plan like EVERY building has a Ghost camper in it and be pleasantly surprised when your HB Sensor picks up an idiot without Ghost.

So my suggestions are to use Ghost in order to stay off HB Sensors and UAVs, and obviously used suppressed weapons. If you can't do that because you prefer an alternate class, then run HB Sensor yourself to detect some of those campers. Or, just learn to play slower and safer and manually detect as many campers as you can.

Btw I run HB Sensor and Ghost/Cold-Blooded/Tracker and aggressively hunt down players via UAV to afford more UAVs. So I am the type of player you are complaining about, except I don't camp while I do it. If you aren't running Ghost, I will be tracking you down via UAV and then using the HB Sensor to flank you and wait for you to come around a corner with no cover while I'm holding a good angle. In summary, run Ghost :)

You are quite the expert on everything that is Warzone and internet network related it seems. Methinks you are quite the analyst on someone else's gamplay style and your own. You act as if you are the only one that understand perks,how they work and, the counter to all of current scenarios playing out on Warzone by all.

Surely to goodness you have a twitch channel or some youtube vids showing all of your tactical prowess and super uncanny abilities for all to see.

Its amazing how forums have now turned into a gateway to bring down someone else's problem/complaints/rants/raves or opinion(s) and exemplify one's particular need for online attention.

Again,much appreciation out to you and your way of expressing your POV because everyone knows that "There can be only one" oh Highlander of Warzone...that is you. Again thanks for nothing you annoying pompous gamer.

I don't understand why UAV , Heartbeat sensors and, RPGs are almost required to play in either the BR
I'm not so sure that's the case mate.
UAVs and heartbeat sensors are useful before the firstloadout comes in, but after that most people are running ghost so they cant really be relied upon. I'll often pickup a UAV to help secure my first loadout but that's really it.
As for RPGs, yeah they're annoying, running EOD effectively puts a middle finger in the face of anyone lame enough to spam one though.
I enjoyed the "classic br" that was recently available, hopefully that will be a regular feature.

I'm not so sure that's the case mate.
UAVs and heartbeat sensors are useful before the firstloadout comes in, but after that most people are running ghost so they cant really be relied upon. I'll often pickup a UAV to help secure my first loadout but that's really it.
As for RPGs, yeah they're annoying, running EOD effectively puts a middle finger in the face of anyone lame enough to spam one though.
I enjoyed the "classic br" that was recently available, hopefully that will be a regular feature.

I honestly appreciate your reply. I don't want to give the wrong impression,its not like I don't/won't utilize these devices/perks while in game. I just think that ,especially in Hardcore mode, they or the mini map should not be available in that type of gameplay. Or just stop calling it hardcore. As for the BR gametype, its just ridiculous spam and causes no one to be able to maneuver with just their skills,senses and,wits. This game is fun but,with it being built around such a casual base and giving them (and everyone one else) overused exploits makes the fun of long term patronage deplete. Just give us stable server(s) a worthy matchmaking system and,possibly some filters to turn off some of that crap that causes this game to be such a inconsistent game that I love to hate playing but, can't seem to stop coming back to...Lol.

I just think that ,especially in Hardcore mode, they or the mini map should not be available in that type of gameplay. Or just stop calling it hardcore.
Yes, definitely agree with this.

Your last comment resonates too. A few times this game has made me so furious that I swear I've nearly had a heart attack, yet I keep playing!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements