• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The All Important Kill-Death Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, give out your multiplayer K:D ratios since you started playing.

MW1: 1.23 over 150 hours
MW2: 1.50 over 5 hours (I mostly passed on MW2, even though I enjoyed it)
MW3: 1.87 over 1,000+ hours
Black Ops 2: 1.92 over 1,500+ hours (Regularly above 3.00 toward the end)
Ghosts: 1.50 over 10 hours (Wasn't nearly as good/didn't play as much)
Advanced Warfare: Excited to find out!

I'd say towards the end of my playing days of BO2, I was unstoppable. I was pretty good at MW 3, but I was closer to average at all the other ones. I should have given Ghosts more of a chance, but the pacing was far too slow for me in multiplayer. If AW plays like a faster-paced BO2, then I don't want to think about how well I could do in multiplayer.

JusZenTFN

Banned
KD is irrelevant when it comes down to it but...

MW1: Over 3.. 10th Prestige and at least 150hrs played.
MW2: Over 3.. 10th Prestige and same.
MW3: Around 2... didn't play it much.
Black Ops 2: Over 2.50.. Around 7th Prestige don't know how much time.
Ghosts: Around 2.. didn't play it much.

GlacialDoom

Recruit
I only own 2 Call of Duty games on Steam, but I "borrowed" some of them online.

On Black Ops 2 I've only got about 0.87 due to having good/bad days and also letting friends play. I've played this game for 97 hours.
On Modern Warfare 2, a recent buy on Steam (played it on some private servers back in its prime, used to be pretty good at it), I've only got 15 hours and a K/D of about 1.50.

I know, I'm pretty bad, but I still like the games.

I wouldn't say that 1.50 is bad. Call of Duty games are the types of games where being at a 1.0 Kill-Death Ratio isn't actually that bad. I'd say the average person has a ratio under 1.0 because it's the type of game that you'll die a lot in when you first start playing, or you'll play game types that result in higher death counts if you're defending or protecting an objective. (Capture the Flag, Search and Destroy, etc.) Heck, I know people that think they're really good, and their ratio is 0.75.

To be fair, some games they'll go 30-5.

Neophytez

Recruit
MW1: don't know where to check KD ratio, but 200+ hours.
MW2: 1.43, 350+ hours
CoD2: at least 1, 700 hours (I know that I have most of the time 1:1, sometimes 2:1 or even 3:1, below 1:1 rarely)
In my opinion KD ratio and hours doesn't matter, skill does ;)

My kill death ratio on CoD 4 was around 1.7 and over 400 hours play time (first CoD so it took me a while to bring up my awful K/D when I first started). On World at War it was 1.9 but I didn't play it too much so only around 100 hours play time or so. Modern Warfare 2 was around 2.5 and on Black Ops it was 2.3 and 2.7 on Black Ops 2. I never got Modern Warfare 3 and only played Ghosts a couple of times. My K/D would probably be higher but as the game gets old I start to mess around more and take chances.

Qarnage

Recruit
I've always been stuck around 1.1, sometimes even lower. I'm a pretty casual player and I tend to go on tilt really hard when I'm having a bad game. Overall I've put hundreds of hours over all the games but I never really got good at the game. Part of the reason is because I kept switching from PC to Console every release so I never really stuck with a certain playstyle. I honestly don't care about KDA though, as long as I'm winning the serious matches I don't think it matters too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements