• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

TV shows you watch?

Frieza

Recruit
So, any of you got a favourite TV show or current series you're watching right now?
Currently I'm watching The Walking Dead (which also happens to be my favourite) , and cannot wait for the season finale, it's going to be insane. I plan on watching Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy and so on after finishing with that, Netflix is wonderful.

fermlour

Recruit
I also see the walking dead and an old series called prison break, do not know if I know, but the story is more or less it, Michael Scofield is a man facing a desperate situation. His brother, Lincoln Burrows is on death row and will be executed shortly after being convicted of murder, which Michael is convinced Lincoln did not commit.

Alexisdv20

Recruit
I'm currently watching Breaking bad which is probably the one I like the most. Also the walking dead and dexter who are both great show that I love to watch and like fermlour I also watch prison break... It's awesome.

Kumara

Recruit
I'm currently watching Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Great show, many laughs have been made watching it. I recommend it to you all.

Melvin

Recruit
I watch Burn Notice, Psych and Criminal Minds. I don't watch much tv every week since I'm usually busy working on something. They're really good shows and I think that any COD fan would love watching Burn Notice. (It's like a spy show)

SkinTight

Recruit
Glee, how I met your mother, the office, south park, family guy, tosh.o, american dad, robot chicken, 16 and pregnant, weeds, skins, my life as liz, true life, americas next top model, manswers, a thousand ways to die, degrassi, friends, 1000 ways to die, the misadventures of flapjack... and I think that's it. Haha I tried to think of everything

Vali07

Recruit
I am currently rewatching Skins (UK) with a friend. Last night I got the urge to try a new anime, something I haven't done in a few years. I decided upon Dragonball and I have to say I am impressed.

nicudeemus

Recruit
Can't wait for Mad Men to start again in April, that is a cracking series.
Been watching the Walking dead but its been kind of disappointing, just a lot of boring filler episodes and then finale episodes where half the cast dies. I still watch it though because it's entertaining.

RetJoSek

Recruit
Been watching the Walking dead but its been kind of disappointing, just a lot of boring filler episodes and then finale episodes where half the cast dies. I still watch it though because it's entertaining.
Whaaaa...? This season there's been like no filler episode, except the one with Morgan in. And that was like the best episode of the walking dead. I have to admit quite a few episode in season 2 were boring though.

Anyway I watch Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, (watched House, Oz, The Wire), Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Banshee and a few others. (I don't sleep much (insomnia) so although I go out a lot, I have a lot of time to watch TV shows)

chrislyons88

Recruit
I'm currently watching Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Great show, many laughs have been made watching it. I recommend it to you all.

Best show ever created I totally Agree. I wasn't really into it then I tried it for jokes, and I mean JOKES were made. Not by me but the characters. This show is awesome Danny Devito is so funny I wet my pants. No really I spilled coffee on my pants. Thanks CAT!

Anyways Another great show is SOUTH PARK. Don't even get me started on Banana in Pajamas. LOL. Anyways they are all great shows.

anyone watch Franklyn ?

thethirdeye

Recruit
Agree, I got kind of bored with the Walking Dead and I've given up on it. I just finished Breaking Bad and I loved that. Currently, I'm watching House of Cards on netflix...

dowdyrich

Recruit
Breaking Bad is about a guy who was a chemistry teacher, has some sort of illness and starts making meth to get some $$. That description does not do the show any justice, but it is awesome. I actually need to get caught up on it. Other than that I like Big Bang Theory, most HGTV shows and Touch (something for me and the wife).

apriapism

Recruit
Currently I am watching The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and I am catching up with The Following, which was recommended by a few friends.

seafood

Recruit
I'm currently watching Adventure Time. I love that show. It's humorous and entertaining. The show is pretty good. If you like Adventure Time, you should also watch The Regular Show. They're kinda similar. Both are on Cartoon Network.

Just watch Walking Dead and Breaking Bad these days.

The season finale of Walking Dead was pretty mediocre, by the way. Can't wait for the last half of the last season for Breaking Bad - I can't believe that they're making us wait a year for a mid-season break...

Khronic

Recruit
I'm currently watching Archer. It's a great show with witty satire and it's just my kind of comedy. I much prefer shows that aren't continuous and each episode is it's own deal with inside jokes that the show has developed over time.

On my backlog I have Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad which have no ETA and I'm afraid I'll never be able to finish either. They are great shows but I just don't have the time to sit down and power watch either.

The main shows I've watched in recent history are Breaking Bad and Once Upon a Time. I've dabbled in other shows but those are the only two that held my attention so strongly. I usually don't have the time to sit down and veg out in front of the TV though, I usually have to work on a paper or finish come calc so it's too attention averting. Oh well. Breaking Bad is amazing though. Would recommend to all. Though most already watch it.

chrislyons88

Recruit
too many to name. But recently its Workaholics, Tosh and the Soup and then some COPS episodes now and then. haha.

I always just put on justin.tv channels and watch alot of random episodes of simpsons and family guy. Keeping it real 2013

Like CODForums!

Advertisements