• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Upgrading My Net Connection! :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Well, tomorrow's a big day.. :D

While I am still waiting for STARLINK, AT&T in their infinite wisdom has finally upgraded things in my rural area...

We have had old DSL copper lines for the better part of 18 years.. ATT has upgraded our area to "U-Verse"... It's still copper lines, but it's an upgrade...

With our current setup, we are lucky to see 5Mbps.. And we pay $120 a month...

With the updated tech, we should see around 18Mbps... Not a huge amount of bandwidth, but a vast improvement over our current speeds...

I am hoping it will help with my gameplay, but I have to admit.. I have become very disillusioned with WARZONE of late...

Without PLUNDER, WZ is just not worth playing.. I have done a few rounds of MW19 and BO/CW which keeps my hand in the COD pot...

But WARZONE just doesn't make my socks go up and down like it used to...

Like CODForums!

Advertisements