• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC US NA PC Looking For Beginners Winners And Anyone In Between

I've been gaming with a good group of people with what we've built over at GruntLife Gaming (GLG). It's a Veteran Owned/Operated Discord that has people that're vets and regular civilians on multiple games and platforms but really has started focusing on COD Modern Warfare since Warzone has dropped and Escape From Tarkov. We have a wide variety of different players from absolute newbies to very experienced players. So if you're new, we're willing to teach and if you're more experienced even better. We're also constantly not only running matches but doing things with the community to give back to our members. So if think you might be interested in joining, here's the link to our discord. Hope to see ya around! https://discord.gg/ZgyjrKN
*MUST BE 18+ YRS OF AGE TO JOIN*
Gruntlifegaming_Transparent.png

I've been gaming with a good group of people with what we've built over at GruntLife Gaming (GLG). It's a Veteran Owned/Operated Discord that has people that're vets and regular civilians on multiple games and platforms but really has started focusing on COD Modern Warfare since Warzone has dropped and Escape From Tarkov. We have a wide variety of different players from absolute newbies to very experienced players. So if you're new, we're willing to teach and if you're more experienced even better. We're also constantly not only running matches but doing things with the community to give back to our members. So if think you might be interested in joining, here's the link to our discord. Hope to see ya around! https://discord.gg/ZgyjrKN
*MUST BE 18+ YRS OF AGE TO JOIN*
View attachment 740
Just wanted to bump this up since its been awhile since my last visit and we're closing in on the release of MWII. I hope everyone enjoyed the Beta and we hope to see you around!

Get hyped for the upcoming Season 2, feel free to jump in with us and game whenever. Regardless, enjoy your weekends everybody.

Been getting a few more guys in for COD, looking for others who play on a regular basis as well. Link to us is in comments/post above.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements