• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Video Capture - Console to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipper

Recruit
Hey.
Im looking for a cost effective (cheap!) way to record footage from my xbox onto my computer. I can either use the family pc, or i have an imac with imovie if that is of any help. Neither machine has video-in.

arzoo

Recruit
video capture

for this purpose you will need a video capture card for mac(as available by pinnacle).be sure to consider the bit rate of card as it will effect the quality of video..

Woody

Recruit
You should get a cheap/second hand dvd recorder and plug it into your TV.
It means good quality footage that is really easy to edit in imovie or whatever editing package you use.

chipper

Recruit
Thanks i think my brother has a DVD Recorder somewhere so i can borrow that and see how it goes :) To play and record i guess i just need to plug the yellow video plug into the Recorder?

Kaput

Recruit
Yeah, the DVD Recorder should do the trick. Moreover if you do it using your PC or Laptop you shall need loads of space to store those videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements