• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone 2.0 WARZONE 2.0 feedback and suggestions.

Ulfrs

Recruit
So far, the game has potential but is mediocre at best. The following are my opinions, I realize the DEVs wont actually read these but it makes me feel slightly better to at least put it out there.

The bad:

1) The game crashes a lot. Fix this ASAP.
2) Low FPS at the start of every round. Fix this ASAP.
3) The character skins for WARZONE 2.0 are just downright awful. Lots of items in their kits that just make absolutely no sense, one character skin even has a knife with a sheath in the center of his back, everyone has mismatched outdated tactical gear from the 1990s, everyone is wearing knee pads from walmart, trash cloth pistol holsters that are for airsoft guns, some of the worst helmets I have ever seen in a video games, Please for the love of god just use the skins from the campaign. It is obvious you hired someone with real life experience to make the character kits for the campaign then for no reason at all you let your interns make the ones for warzone 2.0. This isnt BF2042, we dont want stupid weird gear just dangling off our characters. The character skins look like a 13 year old kid went to an army navy surplus store and bought random nonsense with his daddies credit card.
4) Sniper rifle damage needs a buff. My absolute favorite thing used to be sniping and so far Warzone 2.0 has ruined it. The sniper rifles dont 1 shot people. This makes sniping extremely boring. You break their armor and they just kangaroo jump around and plate back up. All heavy caliber snipers should 1 shot someone if you get a perfect headshot, the way it is right now, only the battle pass sniper rifle will do this after you tune it. Pay to win nonsense.
5) The gulag is not fun. 2v2 + the jailer was a bad idea. 1v1 was better in everyway. I realize this wont change.
6) Please at least remove the stupid thumbs up you do to your partner at the start of the gulag, I dont know why you have this but it's dumb.

The good:
1) The weapons are awesome. Best of any shooter game I have encountered. Absolutely love what you did with the weapons and how customizable they all are.
2) I also love how many snipers there are to choose from but with them not doing enough damage, only the battle pass sniper rifle is viable.
3) The large warzone map is great and brings a lot of fun fights with the different circles.

Attachments

• why .jpg
    why .jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: OzZ

OzZ

Recruit
Agree with every point you brought up but I might add some to your list.
Really hate the RNG WZ2 has compared to WZ1. This means the randomness of the buy stations, the lack of a loadout and the need to scour the map for a 3 plate vest, money, etc, the gulag team mate you get (for the love of god bring back 1 v 1).
I dont usually play BR games but for some reason WZ1 had something that made me play it, maybe because it cut a lot of the randomess of the BR genre. WZ2 doesent have that and I get bored really fast and dont even feel like logging to play the mode, I usually stick only to MP these days. Donno if they gonna kill the actual player base by trying to bring more into the fold. Up to them anyway it's a game and if I dont like it I'll stop playing it.
I can see they are trying to make casuals feel more at home and punish the long time players.
Really love the cancel slide is no more and like you said the map and weeapons feel really great.

Really hate the RNG WZ2 has compared to WZ1. This means the randomness of the buy stations, the lack of a loadout and the need to scour the map for a 3 plate vest, money, etc, the gulag team mate you get (for the love of god bring back 1 v 1).
That's not what RNG does or has control over.

Ulfrs

Recruit
I dont usually play BR games but for some reason WZ1 had something that made me play it, maybe because it cut a lot of the randomess of the BR genre. WZ2 doesent have that and I get bored really fast and dont even feel like logging to play the mode, I usually stick only to MP these days. Donno if they gonna kill the actual player base by trying to bring more into the fold. Up to them anyway it's a game and if I dont like it I'll stop playing it.
I can see they are trying to make casuals feel more at home and punish the long time players.
Really love the cancel slide is no more and like you said the map and weeapons feel really great.
Well said, so happy they got rid of the slide cancel! I hope they nerf bunny hopping a little bit bc normal multiplayer feels like Call of Kangaroo at times.

I also forgot that they need to fix the issue of picking up guns / looting bags / collecting loadout from the crates. Sometimes with it being the same button and everything just in a huge heap of stuff strewn on the ground it becomes impossible to collect the thing you want on the ground.

Reactions: OzZ

OzZ

Recruit
That's not what RNG does or has control over.
Ohh but it does. RNG when you drop and they get lucky fast anf find a 3 plate vest and you dont. RNG when your gulag team mate is bad and you're stuck with a 2 v 1 situation, RNG when the buy stations dont have the specific thing you want (i.e a self revice kit at the satrt of the game). RNG when the Strongholds are random so you're stuck with finding money and buying weapons w/o the class percks. How is that not more RNG compared to WZ1? Compare all of the above compared to WZ1. Again not saying the game is bad but there are loads of mechanics I loved in wz1 only to be replaced in wz2 with loads of RNG mechanics. At this point what made wz1 sspecial and not like anyother BR in the wild is no more. WZ2 is a generic BR. Maybe I'm not the target audience and that's fine, will find something else to play but seeing the post Ulfrs satrted just wanted to put my 2 cents into the topic, and all that on top of the issues he pointed out.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have to agree regarding RNG...

If they are going to make WZ2 DMZ so frakin' hard and make it so that you lose EVERYTHING you have ever attained in EVERY MATCH you have ever played, the LEAST TPTB can do is make sure the good shit is plentiful..

I feel like I-R0K in the Oasis in READY PLAYER ONE..

View: https://youtu.be/lzh2TxzS1lg?t=117

Losing EVERYTHING ya worked for, not only in THIS one match, but EVERYTHING you have EVER got in ALL the matches you ever played..

On WHAT planet is that a sound gaming/marketing concept!??

I'm on PC and idk about consoles, but the starting of each match is a complete stutterfest and is annoying because running, aiming, etc is just not playable. Fix it.

Secondly, the insured slot stystem is hot garbage. Why?

The insured cooldown only encourages sweaty trolls to kill in low areas, and camp exfils. Hear me out....

Part time Denny's worker troll that hates his life becasue he fucked it off instead of getting educated, goes and hits starting areas cuz....sadist. Victims get to now deal with the 2 hour cooldown. Troll gets zero repercaussion and keeps your weapons/gear only to go hit another starting area, and kill players with starting gear.

Next, no life troll goes and camps exfils in order to fulfill that void by camping to feel powerful, since he has earned zero power in life. Once again, victim gets the cooldown...troll gets all the dropped gear/weapons.

It's broken, and is not good. It perpetulates toxic, immature, broken people to discover this and ruin the game. It's useless to fight against a squad of trolls giggling like 5 year old girls, and talking shit who are armed to the teeth, and have tons of cash, while you have a pistol and a stupid shotgun.

If they are going to make WZ2 DMZ so frakin' hard and make it so that you lose EVERYTHING you have ever attained in EVERY MATCH you have ever played, the LEAST TPTB can do is make sure the good shit is plentiful..

Losing EVERYTHING ya worked for, not only in THIS one match, but EVERYTHING you have EVER got in ALL the matches you ever played..

Fully agreed, this is just stupid. You wait two hours to get a loadout that you can actually make some progress with, and lvl up the guns....and some troll, camping ruins it in two mins. and you have to do the two hours again. Like....seriously? Ye....no.

I'm on PC and idk about consoles, but the starting of each match is a complete stutterfest and is annoying because running, aiming, etc is just not playable. Fix it.

Secondly, the insured slot stystem is hot garbage. Why?

The insured cooldown only encourages sweaty trolls to kill in low areas, and camp exfils. Hear me out....

Part time Denny's worker troll that hates his life becasue he fucked it off instead of getting educated, goes and hits starting areas cuz....sadist. Victims get to now deal with the 2 hour cooldown. Troll gets zero repercaussion and keeps your weapons/gear only to go hit another starting area, and kill players with starting gear.

Next, no life troll goes and camps exfils in order to fulfill that void by camping to feel powerful, since he has earned zero power in life. Once again, victim gets the cooldown...troll gets all the dropped gear/weapons.

It's broken, and is not good. It perpetulates toxic, immature, broken people to discover this and ruin the game. It's useless to fight against a squad of trolls giggling like 5 year old girls, and talking shit who are armed to the teeth, and have tons of cash, while you have a pistol and a stupid shotgun.

Fully agreed, this is just stupid. You wait two hours to get a loadout that you can actually make some progress with, and lvl up the guns....and some troll, camping ruins it in two mins. and you have to do the two hours again. Like....seriously? Ye....no.

EDIT: I replied to the wrong post by mistake lol

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer

Yea, I agree with the sentiment? But what can we do??

I don't do BR which is even a worse concept than DMZ for game play.

MWII MultiPlayer TDM is just a bunch of Console Kiddies with their aimbots and CRONUS cheats that are undetectable to Ricochet so there is no fun there...

As annoying as it is, if you want to play COD, then DMZ is the only game in town...

I have found if you just concentrate on a single mission, don't go looking for a fight, make a beeline for the exfil and just play quick 3-5 min matches, it's a lot more enjoyable..

I had one game where I was being hunted and the Operator hunting me actually downed me at the exfil.. I was able to crawl into the EVAC chopper and got away.. Boy I bet that Operator was pissed!!!

It's the little things that makes life funny.. :D

Believe me, I get all your saying and agree with it all.. But DMZ is what we got..

"Do these things work??"
"It's what we got."

-DEMOLITION MAN

:D

Yea, I agree with the sentiment? But what can we do??

I don't do BR which is even a worse concept than DMZ for game play.

MWII MultiPlayer TDM is just a bunch of Console Kiddies with their aimbots and CRONUS cheats that are undetectable to Ricochet so there is no fun there...

As annoying as it is, if you want to play COD, then DMZ is the only game in town...

I have found if you just concentrate on a single mission, don't go looking for a fight, make a beeline for the exfil and just play quick 3-5 min matches, it's a lot more enjoyable..

I had one game where I was being hunted and the Operator hunting me actually downed me at the exfil.. I was able to crawl into the EVAC chopper and got away.. Boy I bet that Operator was pissed!!!

It's the little things that makes life funny.. :D

Believe me, I get all your saying and agree with it all.. But DMZ is what we got..

"Do these things work??"
"It's what we got."

-DEMOLITION MAN

:D
Sadly, this is all spot on; for now. It's still beta, but Tardivision doesn't have a good track record for unfucking things. I just got done with a match, using my loadout, only to lose it in three mins to a fucking troll armed to the teeth, camping stairs in a starting area. Some virgin working part time at Autozone, that trolls DMZ to feel powerful. What a fuckknob, I hope his stuckbox blows up and burns his dick beaters so he can't play for a year. Fuck the trolls and griefers. Tardivision won't do shit about it, I'm afraid, cuz little Billy the troll keeps buying their bundles.....or his mom does.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements