• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Weird "Health" Bar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I got involved in a gun fight.. Took some damage but prevailed..

For the rest of the match, I had a weird red bar on my HUD right above my Gamer Tag..

It pulsed red...

Anyone ever see this before??

RedBar.jpg

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
For some reason, the title made me think you would be talking about a place where they serve fruit and vegetable based blended drinks like smoothies instead of alcohol-based beverages., but it turns out that these are not the types of bar you had in mind!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
For some reason, the title made me think you would be talking about a place where they serve fruit and vegetable based blended drinks like smoothies instead of alcohol-based beverages., but it turns out that these are not the types of bar you had in mind!
Funny you should mention that..

My wife and I were at a mini mall getting a phone screen for my Galaxy Phone..

There was signs in the window next door for a Tropical Smoothie drink that looked really good.. While we were waiting for my phone to get done, we went into the "bar" to get a couple drinks.. Turns out it was a Smoothie King, NOT a bar... hehehe I was so looking forward to a "lava flow" kinda alcoholic drink that I went next door to the liquor store and bought some rum to add to the drink.. hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements