1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What is your favourite Call of Duty game?

Discussion in 'General Call of Duty' started by Kumara, Mar 30, 2013.

1. NasAssassin

NasAssassin Recruit

I reckon Modern Warfare 2 will be a good starting point, it may not be too recent however it provides a great storyline.
    You may opt to start of with the first Modern Warfare, if you're keen to experience the roots of the campaign.

2. kamy

kamy Recruit

I would have to pick Call of Duty Modern Warfare (cod4) because it simply has a great singleplayer and it has a great multiplayer gamemode. Although its filled with hackers and cheaters it still is a great game.

3. derbestrafer

derbestrafer Recruit

Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare.

It was just the "authentic" call of duty, with a fair amount of "advantages" in the multiplayer, it also had a great story.

Too bad it all went down with next call of duty's.

4. Gamer

Gamer Recruit

Call of duty 4 - modern welfare is my favorite version of call of duty, because of its awesome graphics, pro levels and quality.

5. sbatz72

sbatz72 Recruit

I like the COD Black Ops one the best. It seems that they try to improve these games, however, like a movie sequel the first edition seems to be the best.

2 people like this.
  6. GoodGorilla

GoodGorilla Recruit

The best memories I have with Call Of Duty are while playing Modern Warfare 1 and 2. Modern Warfare 1 was the one that introduced me to the series and I loved it. After it I played Call Of Duty 1 and 2. When Modern Warfare 2 was released it was very fun to play, because of all the diffrent unlockables and challanges aswell as I played it with close friends and that made it even more fun. If I had to choose I would go with Modern Warfare 1 through, because it felt quite ballanced and I didn't really see any weapons being overused that much.

7. Gamer

Gamer Recruit

yeah bro i agree with you :)

8. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I totally agree with CoD 4 Modern Warfare. That was by far the best one they made. So much action, great quality, great guns, etc etc. It was just so much fun and I played it many times over.

9. nusster

nusster Recruit

I fell in love with the series when it was a WWII game and therefore my favorite has to be World At War. I feel like that's the culmination of the WWII FPS genre and I honestly can't remember a game (especially FPS) where I enjoyed the story so much as well. I like history in general, so maybe that's one of the reasons too.