• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

who still plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus

Recruit
so back in the day the game was massive. do many people still play now?
what servers should i visit? thanks

Woody

Recruit
There was a gaming league full of active players called northamericup i think but it dissapeared a few weeks ago. There are still plenty of die hard players out there, its just finding them. Personally i haven't played in years, i've probably lost the disc by now.

For some reason the installation always fails on my new PC lmao. I don't know if it has Vista problems or if my discs are messed up...At the same point I always get some message. It has 5 discs so I just gave up after four attempts lmao takes too long!

I still play occasionally, but once I got 4 I cut back a lot. It's a great game, but personally I like the single player of CoD2 better than the multiplayer.

zEvArAnO

Recruit
I really do not like CoD2... ever since I got hands on CoD4... Its just not right to go back and play that old game. But once my friends on it.. I hit it up sometimes for the hell of it.

Kaput

Recruit
I really do not like CoD2... ever since I got hands on CoD4... Its just not right to go back and play that old game. But once my friends on it.. I hit it up sometimes for the hell of it.

DITTO..

I have a friend who is diehard CoD2 fan and when I drop at his appartment, we play it but offline.

Ranger

Recruit
I've never played CoD 2 but I've heard lot of things about it. But is it worth trying after playing the latest versions?

the sniper rifles were just way too easy to use in COD2...haha. Always able to no scope in a pinch. Almost felt like it was cheating. Haven't played in a while, I got more into COD with COD3. Medic anyone? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements