• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone WTF Activision!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Looks like it's going to be a PLUNDER free weekend. :(

CLASH is OK, but gets boring... Parachute down.. Find a good nest.. Get a few kills... Get zeroed in... BOOM HEAD SHOT

Rinse.. Repeat..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
PLUNDER is the only version of COD where you don't have to kill a bunch of people to score and level up..

Maybe THAT'S why TPTB are anti-PLUNDER... Goes with their "anti-toxicity" agenda... :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
PLUNDER is the only version of COD where you don't have to kill a bunch of people to score and level up..

Maybe THAT'S why TPTB are anti-PLUNDER... Goes with their "anti-toxicity" agenda... :D

Sorry, that makes no sense whatsoever.. :D

Allow me to rephrase..

Maybe THAT'S why TPTB are anti-PLUNDER... Goes to their "toxicity" schizophrenia....

Baah... That even doesn't make sense..

Frak it.. Forget I posted this drivel... :D

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I think I get what you're saying:

PLUNDER is the only version a game mode in of COD where you don't have to kill a bunch of people to score and level up.. instead you get rewarded for good strategy, planning, and execution, instead of just gun skills and brute force.

Maybe THAT'S why TPTB are anti-PLUNDER... Goes to their "toxicity" schizophrenia.... because they have no idea about what the community really want, despite having access to loads of play data that shows how the community wants to play the game!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
"Now that I hear it out loud, I like your way better."
-Woody, PSYCH

:D

Hopefully we'll see PLUNDER tomorrow..

I only level'ed up from 49 to 62 on my day off.. If I had plunder, I could have easily reached 150 or maybe even 200...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
On the plus side, by just playing MW19, my combat skills are getting better...

CLASH brings out the cheaters WAY too much.. Mostly wall hacks...

Lone Wolf

Recruit
Apparently Activision likes to mess with our heads. Yes, Plunder is the only map that is worth playing IMHO. The take it away to put up some other crappy game and then eventually bring it back. Why not take down some other crappy game and leave Plunder alone? That would make more sense. Ah, asked and answered - they don't have any sense.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Agreed

I wish TPTB would treat PLUNDER with the proper respect...

Count in the upper right HUD, as in Battle Royale...

SOLOs, DUOs, TRIOs, QUADs categories, as in BR...

If TPTB did those, I wouldn't have ANYTHING to bitch about.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements