• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Comparing COD to Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonn

Recruit
Is it more/same/less fun? How about in comparison to other adventure games, or even specifically, war ones - as in with 20th/21st century weapons? Anyway, what can be done to improve the game so it can compete better?

JusZenTFN

Banned
I've also really enjoyed CoD except recently and with the exception of the Black Ops series. MW3, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, etc. All games I didn't put much time in at all and didn't really enjoy because they were trying to emulate other games. I like when CoD sticks to being itself and that doesn't mean I don't want innovation and new things, but don't try to emulate.

I'm afraid that this game is going to be trying that too with the Overwatch/Fornite model with Hero type gameplay and a Battle Royale mode, however, I believe that Treyarch is the best developer left for CoD and Vonderhaar usually makes fun games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements