1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by SirVideoGames, Jan 4, 2013.

?

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

Poll closed Sep 21, 2015.
  1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 100 Deaths Maybe?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

1. I've been nice to you for a while now. I've been yielding your complaints about your thread, where former members have posted over the years. Despite my initial stance on them (they looked good, dude. With images and all. Those posts made your clan look good.)
    2. Just because I was nice, doesn't mean that I won't enforce the rules around here. That being said: Read the Clan Rules.

2. FuseNation

FuseNation Recruit

3. Taylor Horn

Taylor Horn Recruit

Looking for a clan

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

You posted in the wrong forum. And that thread title is so bad, I'm not allowing it here.
    Not allowed here. Have a nice day.

5. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

Im Adam or AiDeN Alchemi.
    I am making gaming videoes, mostly CoD in the moment as i really like to edit and play call of duty. I would say that i make pretty alright montages. If you would like to see some dope montages and call of duty videos, my channel is the one you should be checking out. I usually make a new montage every monday, and maybe a random video in one of the weekdays. Tune onto my channel for more info! I am the leader of the clan AiDeN with two other leaders as well. We created the clan and we all do Youtube. If you would like to be a part of AiDeN, give me a message and we will check you out and if we feel you fit in, you will get thorug a trial test. Other than that its been Adam or AiDeN Alchemi, and im out.

My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqpkyo7Upsz30FaJGL3kXJw

6. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Once is fine. Stop posting across multiple forums...

7. USC LEGACY

USC LEGACY Banned

Our team of 5 need more players for our team, we need to expand across different call of duty games, as just us 5 play MWR, our youtube channel has just hit 2,300 subs and the twitter page is well over 2,000 but we need your help, as soon as we hit 10,000 subs on our youtube channel we can apply for a sponsorship with kontrol freeks and many other companies like G-Fuel for instance, but we need you, tryouts start from 12:00PM to 6:00PM Monday tI'll Friday, just contact USC LEGACY on xbox for further information, thankyou.

8. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Your thread is here. Start learning the Clan Rules.

Now.

9. SYN Indy

SYN Indy Banned

Hello there! I am SYN Indy and I am the general over a clan known as SYN Outlaws, a part of Xiled Gaming Community (not to be confused with the XIled Gaming Network). We are now openly recruiting on Infinite Warfare, if you are interested message SYN Indy on Xbox One and we will see if you fit!

10. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

You ARE going to learn the Clan Rules. XGC has a thread here.

11. SYN Indy

SYN Indy Banned

Hello there! Are you tired of playing alone? Do you like a gaming atmosphere that is semi-competitive, but mostly about having fun? Then you may fit in with SYN Outlaws!. We are part of the Xiled Gaming Community and we are openly recruiting! We are recruiting on both Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 3 so there's a spot for everyone! Message one of the following people to see if you'll be a good fit:

SYN xScrubx: Black Ops 3 core game modes
    XGC KANOS (Might be SYN KANOS when youj read this, try both): Black Ops 3 Hardcore game modes
    SYN Lucario: Infinite Warfare all game modes
    SYN Indy: Any of the above!

Feel free to message us at any time, even if we aren't on at the moment and we will get back to you as soon as time permits!

12. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Okay, that's it. Bye.

13. USC LEGACY

USC LEGACY Banned

Our team of 5 need more players for our team, we need to expand across different call of duty games, as just us 5 play MWR, our youtube channel has just hit 2,300 subs and the twitter page is well over 2,000 but we need your help, as soon as we hit 10,000 subs on our youtube channel we can apply for a sponsorship with kontrol freeks and many other companies like G-Fuel for instance, but we need you, tryouts start from 12:00PM to 6:00PM Monday tI'll Friday, just contact USC LEGACY on xbox for further information, thankyou.

14. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Strike #2. Read the Clan Rules. It's really not that hard, damnit.

15. Ari

Ari Banned

16. Ari

Ari Banned

17. USC LEGACY

USC LEGACY Banned

team, we need to expand across different call of duty games, as just us 5 play MWR, our youtube channel has just hit 2,300 subs and the twitter page is well over 2,000 but we need your help, as soon as we hit 10,000 subs on our youtube channel we can apply for a sponsorship with kontrol freeks and many other companies like G-Fuel for instance, but we need you, tryouts start from 12:00PM to 6:00PM Monday tI'll Friday, just contact USC LEGACY on xbox for further information, thankyou

18. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Strike #3. Goodbye.

19. Ari

Ari Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.