• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Revive Call of Duty!

I'm talking Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty World at War. I know there are a bunch of 12 year old no life modders on Cod4 and Waw but we can still play in private matches if there's enough people for that.

Call of Duty World at War is my favorite Call of Duty ever and I also really like the games that came before it. And to see them die like this is just heartbreaking so if you're interested in playing any of these games again, hit me up! My gamer tag is HellJumper5252.

Xbox 360

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

I'm talking Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty World at War. I know there are a bunch of 12 year old no life modders on Cod4 and Waw but we can still play in private matches if there's enough people for that.

Call of Duty World at War is my favorite Call of Duty ever and I also really like the games that came before it. And to see them die like this is just heartbreaking so if you're interested in playing any of these games again, hit me up! My gamer tag is HellJumper5252.

Xbox 360
Once is fine.

Xbox 360
Once is fine.

Xbox 360
Seriously, once is fine. Welcome to the forums, but I have this notice hanging at the top when you log in...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
You see that in red? I meant that when I said that. Do not spam. Right? So, heed it.

Crazy J

Recruit
I am a member of an enjoyable Gaming Community Called Outlaw Gaming Community or "OGC" for short.
This Community was created by members who have tons of experience in Leadership and have gained knowledge of what is right and wrong in the community scene.
You will enjoy a powerful gaming environment with tons of events, tournaments, and game nights and SOP Training!
While upholding a fun environment for our members, we also have a side of the community where you participate in what we call a rank structure; by doing good work, you can move your way up through out Organized Community Rank Structure!
Here's What is required to have/do:
*A working Mic,
*Minimum of 18 years of age.
*Communication skills (willing to learn them)
*NO CHEATING ( Modded controllers or anything to gain a unfair advantage)
Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.
Here's What We Have To Offer and Why You Should Join:
*vBulletin Website(High Quality Forum)
*Community teams including News, Events, Design
*A Laid back Community with a Competitive Side for our Hardcore Gamers out there!
*Mature and Experienced Leadership
*A Member-Friendly and Amazing Rank Structure to move up in
*Worldwide Gamers (You will always have someone to play with regardless of time)
*Game Nights
*Skilled Graphic Designers
*Long-term friendships
*And most of all; A powerful and enjoyable gaming environment for YOU!
*Meeting fun and friendly people that can become friends for a lifetime
*ALWAYS have someone to game with!
*Organized Rank Structure
*Training on Community Game SOP!
*Professionally Designed and Created Website
*User-Friendly Website
*Game Nights
*Fast-Pace Gaming Community through Growth
*Active Community
*Show off your skills to the community whether it be gaming, technology, art, etc.
*Gaining Leadership skills
*Having a Great environment for you to grow as a Gamer!
*And so much more!
Here is how to join OGC
* Message me or ANY OGC member ask them about OGc or that you would like to join.
* Join www.outlawgamingcommunity.com (will not get access until you are recruited by an officer)
* Play with at least one officer ( make sure you tell the officer who sent you)
* Be read in get access to the site
BADABING YOUR IN!!!!
We strive to be the best gaming community out there and that's exactly what we do with our friendly atmosphere, great events, and powerful opportunities!
MESSAGE ME ON XBOX

"OGC CRAZY J "
OR
MESSAGE me ON HERE!

Crazy J

Recruit
I am a member of an enjoyable Gaming Community Called Outlaw Gaming Community or "OGC" for short.
This Community was created by members who have tons of experience in Leadership and have gained knowledge of what is right and wrong in the community scene.
You will enjoy a powerful gaming environment with tons of events, tournaments, and game nights and SOP Training!
While upholding a fun environment for our members, we also have a side of the community where you participate in what we call a rank structure; by doing good work, you can move your way up through out Organized Community Rank Structure!
*A working Mic,
Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.
*A Laid back Community with a Competitive Side for our Hardcore Gamers out there!
*Worldwide Gamers (You will always have someone to play with regardless of time)
*Game Nights
*Long-term friendships
*User-Friendly Website
*Game Nights
*Active Community
*Show off your skills to the community whether it be gaming, technology, art, etc.
*And so much more!
Here is how to join OGC
* Message me or ANY OGC member ask them about OGc or that you would like to join.
* Join www.outlawgamingcommunity.com (will not get access until you are recruited by an officer)
BADABING YOUR IN!!!!
We strive to be the best gaming community out there and that's exactly what we do with our friendly atmosphere, great events, and powerful opportunities!
MESSAGE ME ON XBOX

"OGC CRAZY J "
OR
MESSAGE me ON HERE!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
*A working Mic,
*Game Nights
*Long-term friendships
*User-Friendly Website
*Game Nights
*Active Community
*And so much more!
Here is how to join OGC
BADABING YOUR IN!!!!
MESSAGE ME ON XBOX

"OGC CRAZY J "
OR
MESSAGE me ON HERE!
*A working Mic,
*Game Nights
*Long-term friendships
*User-Friendly Website
*Game Nights
*Active Community
*And so much more!
Here is how to join OGC
BADABING YOUR IN!!!!
MESSAGE ME ON XBOX

"OGC CRAZY J "
OR
MESSAGE me ON HERE!
What part of "Don't Spam Across Multiple Fourms" don't you understand?
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
SoldierMedic78, please refrain from posting multiple recruitment threads. one is more than enough.

Please read the clan recruitment rules HERE

Rules you are breaking.

- One Clan Thread Per Clan. Any duplicate will result in having the thread merged together, or the other duplicates deleted. Member will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- You may bump only every 14 days (up to two weeks), and the post must be a real update, not one word post like "Bump!" The offending post will either be deleted or moved into a thread informing you of the rules.

@Carlos

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador

SoldierMedic78, Please read the Clan recruitment rules. They are very clear.

Read them HERE

If clicking that link is too much for you to handle I'll quote the rules you are breaking.

- One Clan Thread Per Clan. Any duplicate will result in having the thread merged together, or the other duplicates deleted. Member will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- You may bump only every 14 days (up to two weeks), and the post must be a real update, not one word post like "Bump!" The offending post will either be deleted or moved into a thread informing you of the rules.

Continuing to break said rules may result in thread deletion by a moderator and/or owner.

@Carlos

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I thought I told you the rules before. Now, I will re-warn you. And this time, Homicidal... When I say read the fucking rules... I FUCKING MEANT IT.

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
@Optix_viper Please refrain from posting more than ONE recruitment thread for your clan.

Also, please post it in the correct category, "Clan Recruitment". So, in short, this doesn't belong here and will be moved.

You have been warned, this will be your final warning. Continuing to post multiple recruitment threads in the wrong areas will result in punishment.

Please read this sticky: http://www.codforums.com/threads/not-a-recruiting-area.8047/

and our forum rules: http://www.codforums.com/threads/codforums-rules-policy.1/

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Come check out my best bead drop trickshots on You Tube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMeYoFpWla8
Once is fine.
Come check out my new video on YouTube. Best Call of Duty beat drops on vine.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMeYoFpWla8
Once is fine. Stop hijacking pre-existing threads with your videos. You knew it was the wrong thing to do, yet you do it. I'll make this statement: This is your first and last warning.

Learn where to post or GTFO.

AEGPepsi

Recruit
*BUMP* Website has been completed and up to date and will continue to be updated and new details! Looking for help and members now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements