1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Band

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sbatz72, Apr 11, 2013.

1. tytryi

tytryi Recruit

I know what you mean... At least your case is for specific bands - trying to get tickets for major festivals like Glastonbury is near impossible. :( It's so depressing that it's about the people trying to sell their tickets at a high price instead of music fans wanting to have a good time...

2. spgagle

spgagle Recruit

I'm really into all music but when it comes to FAVORITE band I would have to say its gotta be Tool. They are really the modern day answer to Pink Floyd in my opinion and they have been a really important band to the music industry as a whole. If you haven't listened to them pick up "Lataralus" and enjoy!

3. mooray

mooray Recruit

My favorite band is FUN. Ever since I heard 'Some nights' I have been their follower and they never disappoint.I think Nate Ruess is the mind behind the whole thing.

4. Oropherion

Oropherion Recruit

That's a hard question. I would have to say my favorite band right now is Elvenking, but Blind Guardian is a close second. Mostly because most of their songs involve elves or other fantasy concepts, and it's killer and energetic and guitar-smashing enough to motivate me while I'm gaming.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I don't have any favorite bands. Only favorite songs. It's hard for me to find music I really enjoy. I'm a very picky person when it comes to that sort of things. I used to like a lot of bands, (my favorite used to be Red Hot Chili Peppers). But my interests totally changed.

6. HisDudeness

HisDudeness Recruit

Nirvana will always be one of my favourite bands but I don't think I can have one favourite band for more than a couple of years tops. I mean, your taste changes, you find new bands and of course, at least for me, I just get tired of bands I've listened to for a long time. It might seem terrible to abandon you're previously favourite bands but that's just the way things are, you know, it's just what happens and I think it's best not to fight it. Anyway, my currently favourite band is Mystic Braves. They make wavy, sort of trippy indie music that just hits the right spot for me. They actually inspired me to start a band with some friends.

7. Jordan94

Jordan94 Recruit

I have a lot of favorite bands, but I would have to say my number one favorite would have to be Linkin Park. I actually have their band logo tattooed on my left arm. I got it when I was 18. I also really like the band We The Kings. They are a really talented band out of Florida. You guys should check them out. I think you guys would really enjoy their music.