• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafood

Recruit
My favorite gun to use is P90. It shoots pretty fast and I always play pretty good with it. I don't know why, but I always play really bad with other guns.

Greenbox390

Recruit
My favourite weapon of choice is the M16A4 with the ACOG Scope. I find that I can aim pretty accurately using this gun and attachment.

AndrewC

Recruit
Am I missing something here? Have they released the games going to be used in the game? I know they almost always use the same guns and all that but if there's a source for it I'd love to know.

Mine's the MP7 and rapid fire :D

Halbit22

Recruit
Am I missing something here? Have they released the games going to be used in the game? I know they almost always use the same guns and all that but if there's a source for it I'd love to know.

Mine's the MP7 and rapid fire :D

I'm with you, we must have missed something haha. But to answer the question my favorite gun out of all the past Call of Duty games has been the UMP. It is just an all around great gun. It is hard to not have a good match while using the UMP

Alexisdv20

Recruit
I agree with you all that said that the UMP was an awesome gun. I think it pretty much was the best :) Light and power full I've always had good scores with this gun!

SilverAtom

Recruit
The UMP was really good but I loved playing with the Scar I know almost everyone uses light weapons but I really liked playing along with the Scar and the Barret 50.

Becco

Recruit
Mine is the Barret 50, I just am a sniper, I love to snipe and play with my reflex and how fast I can react, you will barely ever see me using a different weapon, I love to sit back and snipe everybody.

RetJoSek

Recruit
What the hell is going on? How are people talking about the game? I thought it was like... Not released... As Halbit and AndrewC say. I assume it is just their favourite weapon on other games?

illusen

Recruit
What the hell is going on? How are people talking about the game? I thought it was like... Not released... As Halbit and AndrewC say. I assume it is just their favourite weapon on other games?
I too am confused about this! I started searching the internet for information and the game is not released yet! From what I read the game is to be released in Q4 this year. Guessing you guys are right, they must be talking about their favorite guns in the other games. Still, had a bit of a scare there thinking I missed out on the release (wouldn't be the 1st game I forget to check the release date for, I appear to be living in a cave at times).

CrispyEggos

Recruit
I think somebody is just trying to post very quickly or something without looking at the forum name.

Since this is under MW4 and the game hasn't released, I'm going with the opposite and going with the most recently released game, Bo2. I'm going to go with the AN94 or the M8A1. Beastly assault rifles. For MW3, if you're curious, it's the MP7.

Melvin

Recruit
I personally use the 4 round burst assault rifle with select fire. It has a lot less recoil when firing even though it's fully automatic. I love just running into a building, clearing it out with a couple rounds and coming out safe and sound. :)

RetJoSek

Recruit
I too am confused about this! I started searching the internet for information and the game is not released yet! From what I read the game is to be released in Q4 this year. Guessing you guys are right, they must be talking about their favorite guns in the other games. Still, had a bit of a scare there thinking I missed out on the release (wouldn't be the 1st game I forget to check the release date for, I appear to be living in a cave at times).
Yeah exactly the strangest part is that there are a lot of people posting about it without questioning, I mean the post bellow yours (CrispyEggos) might be right with that somebody posted it in the wrong forum, but why the hell is everyone being like... Agreeable..?
Also I know how you feel with release days haha, It has taken me a few weeks to realise that my last few games were released, there should be some kind of reminder app or some shit for the smartphones...
Oh also is your name from a game or a TV show...? It looks super familiar.

nicudeemus

Recruit
The mp5 sd was so fun to use, I could practically snipe with it in short bursts across the map. Just thinking about the sound it makes makes me want to go and play online lol.

Personally, my favorite gun is the Dragunov. Funny thing is i'm not a sniper, I prefer the handgun/knife, sub/shotgun setups but there is something so sweet and smooth about the drag that makes me love it to death. The feeling of not having to worry about bolt action is a plus as well, since I almost never get the first shot to kill.

Danblu

Recruit
I'd say my favorite is the P90. I know there are some guns with better damage output and better rate of fire, but I have lots of fun using the P90. It's not the best but as long as I compensate with skill it turns out to be as deadly as any other. The fact that takes a bit longer to empty comes in handy in many situations.

kamy

Recruit
Wrong Section i guess but my fav gun has to be the ACR throughout most call of dutys that had it.

chrislyons88

Recruit
Depends on my mood. since most players a noobs and run and hide I usually just rush extra hard and bust ou the p90 and spray everyone one. Seriously seems like no one knows how to rush in this game, OR atleast when I play online. So I just spray and get headshots with the p90 COME @ ME BRO

apriapism

Recruit
M16 with an ACOG scope. I used to use it all the time. Also I can't quite remember it's name, but it was the green sniper lol

BTCGuru81

Recruit
Depends on my mood. since most players a noobs and run and hide I usually just rush extra hard and bust ou the p90 and spray everyone one. Seriously seems like no one knows how to rush in this game, OR atleast when I play online. So I just spray and get headshots with the p90 COME @ ME BRO
See, this is exactly why I love shotguns so much. Perfect for dealing with guys rushing around the map. They tend to build for speed, and so do I so I find gaps close really fast from engagement to engagement. I tend to stick with shotty builds unles speople wise up and decide to entrench themselves with sniper or assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements