1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite multiplayer mode(s)?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by AndrewC, Mar 30, 2013.

1. GoodGorilla

GoodGorilla Recruit

My favourite is domination. You always know in which spots there are going to be players, because of the objectives and I never had a problem with finding enemies to shoot. Also I like domination, because if you have a good team it actually involves team based gameplay and it is fun to co-operate with your teammates to capture or defend an objective.

2. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

Exactly! I came here to say the same thing. Domination seems to be the best game mode for a team of well-established players to get things done. It involves the most strategy and it seems as if even noobs try to not run around like crazy (like in team deathmatch). I love using silenced weapons on domination and flanking the opposing team :D

3. Mwoakilloa

Mwoakilloa Recruit