• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Non-CoD game

Teeroy

Recruit
I like Fortnite, however don't really play it that much since Blackout. Too hard to go from building things to not building things and using the incorrect button layout.

I am not sure. I have a lot of other games I play besides call of duty. :)

I am more a variety gamer...I can play any game and get competitive at it.

Who plays Overwatch or Paladins? I think Paladins better IMO because of the card system. It creates more originality to the game.

I like Fortnite, however don't really play it that much since Blackout. Too hard to go from building things to not building things and using the incorrect button layout.

I like Fortnite too. I suck at it...maybe you can show me some points on how to play the game. My building skills suck but my aim is always on target.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Another thread resurrection by me, I hope people don't mind.

I started PC gaming with the Unreal Tournament games back in the late 90s and early 2000s, so I think that's what I'll put down as my favourite, but I have many games that are favourites for different reasons.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i started online gaming with counter strike and didnt do any gaming for the last 20 years and got back into it for codmw cross platform to play with my nephews and boy its been a learning curve building current rig so other then cod ive started red dead redmption and cyberpunk 2077 and enjoy both but cod cold war i like the best.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Dunno if I would call it a "favorite" but when I need a break from the mayhem of COD, I enjoy a good game of ICBM..

ICBM.jpg

For those who remember the older DEFCON game

DefCon.jpg

ICBM is very similar but it gives more in depth control over assets and technology.

ICBM is kind of tedious at first because it takes a while to build up your technology to a level where you can really kick some ass... It may take hours to set up your assets but once ya let the missiles fly it gets pretty exciting..

It also has a CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS scenario pre-loaded with technology and assets of that time period already in place...

All in all, a pleasant distraction from getting yer ass shot off in COD.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
It's pretty fun.. I allied myself with Australia against the Mideast and Fareast... Nice thing about alliances is that you share Science... So, I used Australia to build up my technology.. Funny thing about alliances is that the first one to break them usually ends up on top amongst the radioactive rubble...

"We went thru 5 Adams before we figured that one out.."
-Metatron, DOGMA

:D

freakdaddy64

Recruit
back in the day i raced online nascar 2003 and still have the disc. it was the most intense nerve racking fun when the green flag drops and 30 to 40 online racers get it on. just takes up so much time because of being able to set up the car depending on track weather just very realistic.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements