1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favourite gun?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by dsspra, Apr 3, 2013.

1. oscarmikewhiskey

My favorite weapon had to be the MP5 whenever I played MW2 I loved this weapon. FMJ and a silencer always help me strike fear into the opposing team they would just hear FMJ drilling a surface and realize they were the last ones alive in search and destroy it made me giggle when I heard people in between rounds yell into their microphones as angry as humanly possible.

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Recruit

I really liked the SCAR. Such a powerful and beast of a gun. Got many a good kill streak using that.

3. GT555

GT555 Recruit

My favourite weapon for modern warfare 2 has to be the model 1887! You can't get more hardcore than that on the game and I absolutely love the way they reload the gun when dual wielding the model 1887.

4. Parth

Parth Recruit

UMP45 with silencer and RPG as secondary. This was my best combination, UMP is great because it's good at close range yet can get snipers if you aim well. RPG just makes everyone mad and is pretty cheap but a great rage weapon. :p

5. bulajunior

bulajunior Recruit

In my opinion, the ACR is the most reliable gun in the game. Other than that, I enjoyed playing with the M240 or the akimbo model 1887, that was just a beast in small maps.