• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favourite Modern Warfare 2 killstreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Recruit
I'd have to go for the predator or the pave low.
Air drop can come in handy, until you see its just another UAV or even worse re-supply.

I think the nuke is the best, everyone can see that yu have it and its an automatic win, its kinda like sayin "you've just been owned" lol...but besides the nuke I like the chopper gunner because its fun to use and gets yu loads of kills

Emergency Air Drop - you can get a some really good stuff in them, I got an AC130, an Attack Helicopter an EMP and a UAV in 1 EAD.

Nukes are useless, they end the game, and you get like 4-6 kills.
I used it once just to see what the nuke was like, wasn't too impressed.

Jason

Recruit
Since my first post i've found my perfect 3.

Predator > Harriers > Emergency Air Drop

Like Sevenoneight7 said, the Emergency Air Drop can do some SERIOUS damage.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Sentry gun > Airstrike > Gunner.

Gunner gets you those multi-kills, which means more points.

Care Package>Harrier Strike>Chopper Gunner

I pick these as my rewards because its so easy to obtain them in one life lol care package speed knifing always gets like 7-10 Kills Easy, then the harrier strike its like having a precision air strike and an attack helicopter in one reward lol then chopper gunner over ac130 because its more precise of an attack when in game

gotta go wit the pavelow cuz it gets me kills while im killin too. i hate the nuke cuz it just ends the game.ive gotten it about 16 times and i stopped usin it

Lachy17689

Recruit
Emergency Air Drop - you can get a some really good stuff in them, I got an AC130, an Attack Helicopter an EMP and a UAV in 1 EAD.

Nukes are useless, they end the game, and you get like 4-6 kills.
I used it once just to see what the nuke was like, wasn't too impressed.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but it is physically impossible to get an EMP from an EAD.

I would say Harrier, a well placed one can get 8+ kills in ground war (Cold blooded FTW!)

Mactavish

Recruit
I like the Sentry gun but you have to find a good place to put it. Harrier Airstrike and chopper is awesome. I like that a harrier stays around and shoots people after it bombs them like their is no tomorrow :D

I'd have to go with Stealth bomber because it can take up the whole Rust level, that gets you heaps of kills. I think some killstreaks such as sentry gun, ressuply, etc are pointless as with the sentry gun all you need is cold-blooded then melee it, ressuply is useless because you can just get scavenger and many others aren't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements