• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Free bundles

Markaccus

Recruit
Several of my ps friends are getting free bundles from the store, but I haven't had one since the start of season 2. Any ideas why this I seem to be losing out?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It's random, but if you play more, and achieve more, you get the bundles. I've been getting a lot of those since Season Zero. This is Infinty Ward saying "Thanks for playing."

I rank up, I dominate matches, I achieve missions, and challenges (rank ribbons), I win Warzone games, etc.

Markaccus

Recruit
It's random, but if you play more, and achieve more, you get the bundles. I've been getting a lot of those since Season Zero. This is Infinty Ward saying "Thanks for playing."

I rank up, I dominate matches, I achieve missions, and challenges (rank ribbons), I win Warzone games, etc.
Thing is I play a fair bit. I know they're nowt special but it's odd I've had none for months.

Wiseowl

Recruit
I’m a new player and l got a few things free! Including demon eyes shotgun? Not sure if anybody else got that?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements