• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game crashes mid round, every time since update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HideOut

Recruit
Season 6 is crashing non stop on all 3 rigs of mine. My primary rig is only 10 days old. all machines are fully updated windows 10. This new rig is a water cooled 5900x, 3080Ti FTW ultra, 32Gb 3600mhz ram. I get a hard crash then "run repair wizzard" and like always, that wizard has never actually run. It just closes.

Also, for about 4 months, on all 3 machines if you swap from warzone to do some Cold war, it crashes to desktop. Just simply closes the game. Probably unrelated as this has gone on for months. The hard crash and "run repair tool" thing is new.

HideOut

Recruit
an update. Even though it was a brand new PC (about two weeks old now) i compeltely uninstalled all CoD related stuff, even deleting their folders. Did a reinstall and it crashed in the 3rd round of my first game of gungame. lasted about 4 minutes total. I havn't tried any other machines again. its pointless.

Gout

Recruit
I have been getting the same issue. I did all the troubling shooting and decided to go as far as reinstalling windows so there were nothing weird installed. I still get the same errors.

satans_toy

Recruit
I have same problem, when i play Zombies game fails every time i have noticed that the GPU TIMING GOES WELL OVER 2000 Mhz into danger zone if you don't have this switched on you will never know it,
and before any smart arse says its the g card or the drivers stop right there, g card is Nvidia 3080 RTZ with 10 gig of ram latest AORIS Z590 M/board with 64 gig of ram and works perfectly well on ALL other games including all the COD games, i tried re-installing cold war to no effect, I'LL WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE OF GAME AND TRY AGAIN, I will not risk damage to a £1300 Gcard for the sake of a bloody game that isnt configured correctly, only had this problem since last game update.. and for gods sake put plunder back up,, some of us are disabled (deaf) and cant always cope with multi man teams.. thanks.

The game has become unplayable over the last couple patches. Not sure which is worse, this game crashing every single Zombie game, or Diablo 2 Resurrected being a complete dumpster fire.

I have crashed in 5 out of 5 zombie games today, 9 out of 10 games yesterday, and there is no point in trying to report this crap cause Activision has no clue how to fix their trash game. Don't even get me started on the stupidity of the Halloween Zombie survival mode. That right there is all the proof that anyone needs to understand just how bad and moronic their developers are. Game has been out for awhile, yet they cannot figure out how to keep the game from crashing. I've crashed 11 times in the game menu today while changing my loadouts.

Yep, this game is quickly becoming unplayable. The best thing about CoD CW is Treyarch has a long running history of abandoning games shortly after release. Just look at how poorly they supported CoD BO 4. No patches for the game since almost a year before Cold War was released.

Hey Treyarch & Activision: How about you make an attempt to fix these crashes. It's only a matter of time before people who limit their CoD playing to Zombies will start leaving your garbage game for Battlefield or another FPS.

I have same problem, when i play Zombies game fails every time i have noticed that the GPU TIMING GOES WELL OVER 2000 Mhz into danger zone if you don't have this switched on you will never know it,
and before any smart arse says its the g card or the drivers stop right there, g card is Nvidia 3080 RTZ with 10 gig of ram latest AORIS Z590 M/board with 64 gig of ram and works perfectly well on ALL other games including all the COD games, i tried re-installing cold war to no effect, I'LL WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE OF GAME AND TRY AGAIN, I will not risk damage to a £1300 Gcard for the sake of a bloody game that isnt configured correctly, only had this problem since last game update.. and for gods sake put plunder back up,, some of us are disabled (deaf) and cant always cope with multi man teams.. thanks.
I am pretty sure that Blizzard and Activision have no clue how to fix their games. Sad that Blizz and Activision will prob be out of business in the next 24 - 48 months if they keep rushing unfinished and unplayable games.

Here's a list of their recent failures:
Call of Duty Cold War - Non-Stop game crashes, both while playing zombies and while navigating the menu.
Diablow 2 Resurrected - Server instability, queues, unable to connect to the login server, character rollbacks sometimes 20+ levels, glitching in game, etc.

Recent Successes:
??

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Diablow 2 Resurrected - Server instability, queues, unable to connect to the login server, character rollbacks sometimes 20+ levels, glitching in game, etc.
I was sad about this. I was just about to buy the game. I am glad I didn't because that is atrocious for a company that has the server infrastructure, and is the original reason why the merge happened in the first place.

I mean, they have all these billions of dollars and still churn out crappy releases like Diablo 2 Resurrected. Should be an EASY ENOUGH thing to do. Christ.

Hi,
Hatte auch das Problem mit dem Absturz.
Das Problem bei mir war der Grafikkartentreiber.
Ich bin auf Version 456.55 umgestiegen, danach keine Abstürze mehr.

Hi there,
Also had the problem with the crash.
The problem with me was the graphics card driver.
I switched to version 456.55 after that no more crashes

satans_toy

Recruit
i HAVE ALSO FOUND THAT THE GAME DOESN'T AWARD YOU THE CP points either AND STILL NO PLUNDER,, i AM SERIOUSLY LOSING INTEREST IN ANY OF THESE GAMES, AND I DEFINITLY WILL NOT BE PAYING £84 QUID FOR THE NEXT UNEXCITING FAILURE.

Season 6 is crashing non stop on all 3 rigs of mine. My primary rig is only 10 days old. all machines are fully updated windows 10. This new rig is a water cooled 5900x, 3080Ti FTW ultra, 32Gb 3600mhz ram. I get a hard crash then "run repair wizzard" and like always, that wizard has never actually run. It just closes.

Also, for about 4 months, on all 3 machines if you swap from warzone to do some Cold war, it crashes to desktop. Just simply closes the game. Probably unrelated as this has gone on for months. The hard crash and "run repair tool" thing is new.
You may have fixed this by now, if not... Have you switched off accelerated graphics GPU scheduling in the graphics settings on your PC? Fixed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements