• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Golden Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

zEvArAnO

Recruit
What do you guys think about the MW2 Golden Guns ???

You think they're going to be having Golden Guns in the game or not ??? and if they do... they should make it either harder to get.. or make most of the guns golden :) this way its cooler.

In CoD4... i hated Dragunov.... and when I got it golden.. I still hated it... I wish .50 Cal... or the other snipers were golden :)

sonicboom

Recruit
I have never really cared much for any of the golden weapons. As I was mainly competition oriented I've always used somewhat of a stock setup.

start

Recruit
I could care less about the golden guns. Like sonicboom boom said, I usually used the stock colors in Call of Duty 4 because it looks more realistic.

diggs

Recruit
They'll most likely have golden guns and I hope the difficulty is the same as Call of Duty 4. I personally won't go after them because it takes too long and golden guns look unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements