• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Graphics

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Can you do a cleaner logo? Overall, I like the logo, just a bit weird on the red side. It looks like a Zombie-related website.
The red was just what I went with. I can do any overlay color, that's not an issue. I was going to do another version with the Orange that you have going for the site. not that happen with the outer glow of COD either but that's fixable.

The "M" in Forums doesn't look like it's readable. but I do like what you did with the logo. It looks like a lava level.
I noticed that too. I might just space out the letters some in the character settings to offset that mess of the M.

I also need a 200x200 image (Metadata and...) 192x192 for Mobile App.
512x512 - also for Mobile App.
I don't see why not. May take me till tomorrow evening as I usually do this stuff while at work because I can. ;)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The red was just what I went with. I can do any overlay color, that's not an issue. I was going to do another version with the Orange that you have going for the site. not that happen with the outer glow of COD either but that's fixable.

I noticed that too. I might just space out the letters some in the character settings to offset that mess of the M.

I don't see why not. May take me till tomorrow evening as I usually do this stuff while at work because I can. ;)
Much appreciated! :)

Oh, and don't worry about that "Est. 2009" thing. Don't worry about it.

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Alright. Let me know if these work. Updated the color overlay to orange on the "COD" text. Lowered the size from the original size of 802x186 to 663x128. Lowered the stroke on the "FORUMS" text to help with the "M" mess, let me know if that works better for you.
CODForums_3.png

200x200 Meta. Only used the "COD" for the meta and mobiles but can add "Forums" below the "COD" if wanted.
codforum_meta.png
192x192 Mobile:
codforum_mobil_192x192.png
512x512 Mobile:
codforum_mobil_512x512.png

Any changes, let me know.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
That looks a little better, but as far as the app images go, this is the current metadata image:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B graphics and lag when i shoot people. Call of Duty: WarZone 1
H Graphics keep bugging out (pics included) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Setting your graphics setting lower? (Some noob questions) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
M Battle pass season 5 - INCREASED graphics requirements?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Extremely poor graphics after the last update Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y Bad Graphics glitches on PC (pics inside) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Intel I7-8700 and 2070 GPU: constant graphics clitches Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
H Terrible graphics, look at this screenshot... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Ground war graphics issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
C Graphics General Call of Duty 3
K Call of Duty Infinite Warfare GRAPHICS MOD gameplay - Crystal Sharp Real life Mod Call of Duty Media 0
LeGiToNeEyE PC Graphics Settings General Call of Duty 1
L Stunning graphics of MW3 on 55" Call of Duty Media 0
I aboout the graphics General Call of Duty 7
Kumara Graphics Section? Completed Suggestions 8
AndrewC New Release says "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Graphics Could Look Like This" General Call of Duty 50
X NEW MW4 ENGINE GAMEPLAY MEANS NEXT GEN GRAPHICS Call of Duty Media 0