• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers/cheaters... cronus, zen, max, xim and other crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROGERDOGER

Recruit
After reporting tens of pc hackers I finally find out that this whole game as nice as it looks just like the others fps games out there is nothing more than a complete cheat fest on all consoles and PC's alike. Thanks to Cronos zen and max and xim and crap... what's the point of this game ??? Is it to see who can cheat better ?
Maybe it's because I'm older and always prided myself for playing fair... idk guys... I feel the only way to play this game is only with friends that you know in private maps only. Other than that it's pointless. I regret spending money on cold war at this point. Anyone else feel the same?

After reporting tens of pc hackers I finally find out that this whole game as nice as it looks just like the others fps games out there is nothing more than a complete cheat fest on all consoles and PC's alike. Thanks to Cronos zen and max and xim and crap... what's the point of this game ??? Is it to see who can cheat better ?
Maybe it's because I'm older and always prided myself for playing fair... idk guys... I feel the only way to play this game is only with friends that you know in private maps only. Other than that it's pointless. I regret spending money on cold war at this point. Anyone else feel the same?
I totally agree

I'm not the greatest player as it is. With the hacks and hardware mods I can't compete at all. I pretty much stick to ModWar Multi Ship/House now, and once I have everything unlocked and leveled up, I doubt I'll have any reason to continue playing the game.

Bummer for me, my girlfriend, who streams Warzone, is at a weekender with her gurrls...in a certain college town in Wisconsin, where Raven is located. I told them to drop by Raven's offices and give the crew some face to face feedback on the state of the game. The ladies declined.

Anyone else want to pay them a visit?

tiger_007

Recruit
im always noticing on ps3 cod titles where im being shot through walls that shows on kill camera. ive got ww2 and mordern warfare remaster on ps4 but i dread to try that multiplayer, especially where there's cross play and those pc guy's could be up to something lol some players will say the games are almost unplayable multiplayer on ps4.

I've noticed that the vast majority of players I have reported are PC players. First step would be to exclude PC players and then run anti cheat check when signing in.

tiger_007

Recruit
hi i was noticing at times on call of duty ghosts kill camera footage where you've been shot by a player but if you look at the walls you can see yellow outlines of other players moving around, is that a cheat? it's only every now and again i see that and if the player is a camper he could have a good time just seeing all the movement like that and be extra ready.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
hi i was noticing at times on call of duty ghosts kill camera footage where you've been shot by a player but if you look at the walls you can see yellow outlines of other players moving around, is that a cheat? it's only every now and again i see that and if the player is a camper he could have a good time just seeing all the movement like that and be extra ready.
I noticed something similar on PS4. I would see some kind of yellow/orange glow on players. Like... is that a perk? I don't remember playing Modern Warfare and seeing that. Wtf.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISo1uR5K3yg

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Does it look like the Snapshot Grenade???
For me, it was similar to that. It was Modern Warfare 2 heat signature style... like wtf...?

My equipment was claymore and tactical. And I don't remember tactical doing that... Mmmh no I don't. My field upgrades are trophy system and stopping power (hollow point bullets).

Trophy system never had heat signatures in the original updates.. I don't remember it..

I swear... its like the game is playing tricks on me. Hm.

Last edited:

tiger_007

Recruit
hi i asked someone and they were saying it's the tracker scope on weapon that yellow highlights around approaching enemies, so this is all ok then.

All of you cheaters, Cronus or Zen players really need to stop. Just because you can get alot of kills or wins regularly does not make you good or anywhere near it. It is just getting very old getting killed just because of some idiot with absoluty no talent or skill. If you can't be half azz good by just playing a game without any help than don't. Besides ya all know that you don't have ANY type of bragging rights...right!!?? Ya can't bragg if you need mechanical help. I may not be the best, but I'm pretty sure I am better than you, but unfortunatly we will never know because clearly you have to have help just to play. I challenge everyone of you chickens to just stop and PROVE how good you really are!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements