• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Here are some Modern warfare classics I'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2019!

Which of my top five do you like most?

• R700 (Marksmans rifle)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • H&K USP .45 (handgun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benelli M4 (shotgun)

• M110 (sniper rifle)

• Vector .45 (sub-machine gun)

• Total voters

Sgt. Fodo

Recruit
So I'd like to start off by saying, hi to my fellow players. this is my first post on these forums and u hope, to have some great talks and debates with my fellow players.

Now on to what I really want to talk about, Classic Modern warfare weapons returning too Modern warfare 2019. So to start things off this isn't a complete list I can post that if people want but I took the top five I think would not only be a fun time but off something new to the game. So let's start things off with my favorite and number one pick.

which is the R700 as a Marksmans rifle next too the Kar98, this thing by itself is no big deal it's basicly a hunting rifles HOWEVER it's what you can make it in too that's special. See the R700 is the exact same weapon as The M40 from CoD4 and the MSR (M2010) from MW3. This weapon would be amazing to see make its way to MW 2019 the nestalgia alone for most players would be enough. Not to mention blueprints for weapons like Chris Kyle's rifle, or the M24 sniper rifle. The list goes on and on.

Next is the H&K USP .45 handgun this weapon was in all three of the original Modern warfare games. the gun itself can be converted to 9mm with a large 24 round mag, or given a long slide and suppressor to make it the navy seal MK23 handgun.

How about the Benelli M4 shotgun.... Need I say more? This thing is also known as the m1014 with a tactical stock and as the super 90 with a sawed off pistol grip. And the M1014 was in several of the original Modern warfare 2 if I'm not mistaken.

Fourth weapon on my list starts out as one we haven't seen in the CoD franchise and that's the M110. It is a .308 sniper rifle varient of the M16 and we have seen it in MW3 in the form of the RSASS. This would be a western option in the semi auto sniper rifle slot next to the Dragenov.

Finally the Vector .45 sub machine gun, this thing did WORK back in the day and was a meme before memes if you used it with Akimbo in MW2. Now with modern weapon mods and this games weapon customization the vector would be AWESOME too see make a return to the franchise.

So that's my top 5 weapons I'd like too see make thier way to modern warfare 2019 let me know what you guys think and what you guys want to see added to the game.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements