• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How did you find BlackOps3Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How did you come across BO3Forums? What term did you search for on google, yahoo, or bing? Did you come from another website? Did a friend tell you online?

Any information shared in here really helps us figure out where to spend our time promoting the website. We appreciate your feedback.

It would be helpful to track down where the loyal members are from.

JusZenTFN

Banned
Well you know me... whenever new games come out I'm searching domain name + forum or forums at the end.. I have a sick obsession. :) I don't think this site came up when I googled Black Ops 3 forum though.

I found this forum while I was doing a Google search for, "Call of Duty Black Ops III Forum". You did a great job getting this site in the first page of Google search. My initial impressions of the site, is it looks awesome. Its very easy to navigate and I'm excited to discuss the game with everyone. Thanks for having me.

Kid

BiiGBiZz

Recruit
Similar to everyone else, I too found these forums by searching up "Black Ops 3 Clans".

As Comebackkid said, kudos for getting this website on the first page of those key words, as well as for the splendid layout of these forums.

I searched on black ops 3 forums, and viola, 4th hit or so. Than I came across the name Carlos and I was like, I know this dude from the ghost forums some time back lets sign up!

so re-hi :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I searched on black ops 3 forums, and viola, 4th hit or so. Than I came across the name Carlos and I was like, I know this dude from the ghost forums some time back lets sign up!

so re-hi :)
re-hello! :p

CrazyCat87

Recruit
How did you come across BO3Forums? What term did you search for on google, yahoo, or bing? Did you come from another website? Did a friend tell you online?

Any information shared in here really helps us figure out where to spend our time promoting the website. We appreciate your feedback.

It would be helpful to track down where the loyal members are from.

I found you on twitter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements