• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How did you find CODForums.com?

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I just google searched various terms for call of duty. I think COD forums is what landed me here. I've been looking for some gaming websites to hang around and there aren't many good forums anymore. This one is by far the best looking. So great job on that!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I just google searched various terms for call of duty. I think COD forums is what landed me here. I've been looking for some gaming websites to hang around and there aren't many good forums anymore. This one is by far the best looking. So great job on that!
Wow. Interesting story, and thanks for the kind comments! :)

How did you come across CODForums? What term did you search for on google, yahoo, or bing? Did you come from another website? Did a friend tell you online?

Any information shared in here really helps us figure out where to spend our time promoting the website. We appreciate your feedback.

It would be helpful to track down where the loyal members are from.
So I was searching for a place where I might get advice on game mechanics and a place where I could maybe give some advice to anyone that needs it. I did a quick google search and this was right there on page 1. I looked around for a bit and well the rest is history.

Nimrod

Recruit
I literally searched for " Call of Duty Forums " in order to let some steam off about CoD: Cold War. Eventually I found reddit which did not allow me to share my opinion about the game nor the corona virus measures in my country, so I ended up signing up on here with the hope to rant a little about CoD: Cold War. I wasn't banned and I am still here and probably will be for a while or at least until I offend someone by accident :D

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So I was searching for a place where I might get advice on game mechanics and a place where I could maybe give some advice to anyone that needs it. I did a quick google search and this was right there on page 1. I looked around for a bit and well the rest is history.
I literally searched for " Call of Duty Forums " in order to let some steam off about CoD: Cold War. Eventually I found reddit which did not allow me to share my opinion about the game nor the corona virus measures in my country, so I ended up signing up on here with the hope to rant a little about CoD: Cold War. I wasn't banned and I am still here and probably will be for a while or at least until I offend someone by accident :D
Welcome to CoDForums.com! :)

Elykson343

Recruit
Wanted to vent about CW first impressions, only to find there isn't an official Activision forum for community posts. So I vented here instead, and weirdly enough I keep coming back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
Im Squaw How long did it take you to prestige? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Did they change the SBMM? It seems worse than ever Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Few things I did to raise my K/D Call of Duty: WarZone 0
ExtraBroken Did this spray just move in the gulag? Call of Duty Media 0
K Did you know? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K Did you guys hear about The beast "RPG Verspeten''? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
CODForums "The Replacer Did It" TV Ad revealed Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
T Your game did not shut down properly during your last session, would you like to start in Safe Mode? General Call of Duty 0
C Did Mason kill JFK? General Call of Duty 1
C Did you guys know this about BO1? The Lounge 1
C When did you first play COD? The Lounge 1
T How did Doritos and Mountain Dew become the "Official Gamer Food?" The Lounge 4
T Did You Really Want A Sequel? General Call of Duty 1
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
A Did Changes to BO3 Make You Stray from the Game? General Call of Duty 1
M When did you first start playing Call of Duty? General Call of Duty 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Ghosts - Did not make the clan Call of Duty Media 0
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
L Did you end the part II General Call of Duty 3
samb222 Survival Mode - Did you enjoy it? General Call of Duty 20
AndrewC How did you guys react to Captain Price's "death" and how the game ended? General Call of Duty 20
S Did this today ^_^ Call of Duty Media 0
E What did you notice in Black Ops Multiplayer teaser? General Call of Duty 2
J How much did you end up paying in the end? General Call of Duty 8
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos New CODForums Promotional Images for 2020 CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CODForums reaches new Milestones CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos CoDForums now has Streams! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos BO4Forums to be merged into CODForums in February CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CoDForums upgraded to xenForo 2.1! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CoDForums.com reaches 1 Million Pageviews Worldwide! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CODForums upgraded to xenForo 2! CoDForums Announcements 4