• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

John McClane Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
McClaneOperator.jpg

"I have GOT to get me one of these!!!"
-Will Smith, INDEPENDENCE DAY

All it needs is a "Yipee Kiyaa Motherf*cker!" quip and I'll be in hog heaven :D

Anyone know if it will cross over to Warzone???

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK Finally got my WZ update done..

The McClane operator is.... AWESOME!!!! :D Quips in the voice of Bruce Willis... No "Yipee KiYaa MF" quip though, so that's a bummer.. The avatar is running around Verdansk barefoot, which I thought was a nice touch...

LOVE IT!! And since I got a gold skin on the weapon that comes with the package, I was able to deck out the rifle to the max!! :D

Best Operator purchase I have ever made.. :D

I am assuming that it will still be available even after the 80s Action Hero promotion runs it's course.. Surprising we didn't see an Ahhnold operator.. Probably cost too much to license..

Awesome package.. Highly recommend.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I am assuming that it will still be available even after the 80s Action Hero promotion runs it's course..

See what happens when you make an assumption??

You make an ass out of U... And Umption...

John McClane will be available via the “Die Hard” bundle in the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Store from May 19 at 9PM PT to June 18 at 9PM PT. This bundle includes the Legendary Operator, a Finishing Move, three Legendary Weapon Blueprints—one tactical rifle, one SMG, and one assault rifle—a Legendary Calling Card and Emblem, an Epic Watch, and an Epic Weapon Charm.

Looks like we're only going to have McClane with us til 18 Jun... :( Bummer...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Both were great movies, I had a project to carry out a critical analysis of one the sequences in Die Hard, so spent ages repeatedly watching that sequence, but it never put me off the film.

What I don't like about the operators though is that everyone seems to have them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements