• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Look for a clan please be a chill clan.

I use to be a great clan but there was some Flaws. and As a good player looking for a more Direct approach in as becoming a leader I was never granted. The way I play is that I’m a Run and gunner player. I do sometimes snipe. killstreaks that I run is uav, White phosphorus and anything else that is helpful to the team. Just plz give me a chance

Blitzx

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

HodgeMo5k

Recruit
I use to be a great clan but there was some Flaws. and As a good player looking for a more Direct approach in as becoming a leader I was never granted. The way I play is that I’m a Run and gunner player. I do sometimes snipe. killstreaks that I run is uav, White phosphorus and anything else that is helpful to the team. Just plz give me a chance

Hi there CaptaincaveDUDE,

If you're still looking to join a chill and fun gaming community, you should check out Rapture Gaming (rG).

https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

We have active leadership, weekly game nights and members from around the world so there will always be someone on to game with. You will need to select XB or PC then type !Phoenix to request to join the CoD Phoenix battalion. We have to set up your permissions manually so all the chats are available to you. Well worth the two quick steps.

Hit me up with any questions.

Discord - rG Hodges#7716
GT - rG Hodges

Hi there CaptaincaveDUDE,

If you're still looking to join a chill and fun gaming community, you should check out Rapture Gaming (rG).

https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

We have active leadership, weekly game nights and members from around the world so there will always be someone on to game with. You will need to select XB or PC then type !Phoenix to request to join the CoD Phoenix battalion. We have to set up your permissions manually so all the chats are available to you. Well worth the two quick steps.

Hit me up with any questions.

Discord - rG Hodges#7716
GT - rG Hodges
I’m only on ps4 sorry

If you are still looking for a team my organization is recruiting. Please let me know

Like CODForums!

Advertisements