• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

More Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I know you guys are seeing weird funnies - like the icons looking weird, and whatnot.

But this is temporary. I'm currently working on some parts of CODForums to get you users enticed to register, post, and whatnot. :)

Lately what I've been doing thus far is:

- Added "Latest Threads," and "Latest Posts." These only appear once and once only: Forum Listing. Fixed.
- Added new forum category icons to the actual forum listing. Fixed.
- We have forum icons ready, but I'm working on implementing it - I'm currently looking for solutions to the problem - which is why you're seeing a slanted off icon or two. heh. Fixed.
- Forum Icons are now situated on a single sprite sheet.
- We have the rank structure uploaded, but I'm working on implementing it. Fixed.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Testing the new Spoiler:
It works?
Tapatalk has been upgraded.
More icons were added to forum listing.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've implemented a Private rank, but I'm currently working on ironing out the user upgrade system. I'll come back to this later. Fixed.

EDIT: The ranks are mostly done, I just need to finalize the 10 Best Prestiges.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I have added "Recent Status Updates" to the front page. Do. Not. Abuse. It.

I will delete any spammy or crappy status updates. Don't make me catch them.

Goku

Recruit
I think the Facebook sidebar thing is a good idea but don't see the purpose in having it show the posts as it seems that all that's on there are links to the forum but since we're seeing that on the forum, seems a bit redudant.

I feel as if a simple Facebook like button would be enough, just my 2c.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I think the Facebook sidebar thing is a good idea but don't see the purpose in having it show the posts as it seems that all that's on there are links to the forum but since we're seeing that on the forum, seems a bit redudant.

I feel as if a simple Facebook like button would be enough, just my 2c.
I used to use it as a "what's new on CODForums" thing... I'm currently not using it because when I share a thread (on facebook), it doesn't pull the snippet/images/thread title completely - this is a server problem and I'm already in talks with the server administrators to fix it.

I want more people to like the actual CODForums page on facebook, so what better way to do that than to put in that box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements