• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MSI AfterBurner Data

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Got rid of it... It was part of the VIDEO CAPTURE part of MSI AB...

I'll just use the GEForce Experience if I need to capture video...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Calling it a night..

I played one round of that bastard incarnation they call LAST HOURS OF VERDANSK... Apparently, that's more important than PLUNDER.. :^/

Anyways, here's the HML log from AB...

Afterburner-8.jpg

26% on the GPU usage!?

Anywho, I'll see ya'all in the AM....

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
if your gpu has two power connectors you should run seperate connection to each one.
Agreed, balance the load over 2 rails, it's better for stability and helps prolong the life of your PSU.

The Power issues, I suggested, have nothing to do with your PSU but more to do with how Windows manages power. It might be possible that your PC is being power restricted by the OS and changing power management settings will remove the restrictions. Have you tried that yet?

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Here are my BIOS options.

BIOS1.jpg

BIOS2.jpg

BIOS3.jpg

BIOS4.jpg

BIOS5.jpg

Didn't see anything specific to XMP profiles.. About the only thing I know about BIOSes (BIOSii?? BIOSiums??) is that I shouldn't go changing settings willy nilly if I don't know what I am doing.. :D

KeyboardDemon

About the only thing I know about BIOSes (BIOSii?? BIOSiums??) is that I shouldn't go changing settings willy nilly if I don't know what I am doing.. :D
The same thing could be said for so many other settings, that's where Google becomes your guide, or YouTube. I'm at work now, I think you will find many videos that show how to set memory profiles on motherboard with the same chipset as yours, which I think is the B365.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Well, I just work up to a 70GB update for Warzone.. :(

Looks like I'll be taking my PC to work today.. heh

Oh well, gives me time to tweak my BIOS and stuff... I have read that there is a BIOS update by for some reason the GIGABYTE Support Page won't let anyone download it..

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i have got my evga rtx 3070 ti ftw3 ultra in hand and it looks great and is a large graphics card but i have to go to work so ill install when i get home. video to follow and now after seeing it i may look at vertical mount if not i may need something to support it. im a happy camper and this card has a notch on side so i can keep noraml or switch it to overclock, another toy to play with i love it.

KeyboardDemon

I know I probably shouldn't even respond to crap like that..

But the smart-ass in me just can't resist... :D
The danger is that after responding the original perp might respond by reporting you and the mods would have to investigate your post/account.

It's better if you don't respond but report it instead, that way people posting shortened links to potentially dangerous sites can be blocked and have their posts removed without drawing attention to the content.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The danger is that after responding the original perp might respond by reporting you and the mods would have to investigate your post/account.

It's better if you don't respond but report it instead, that way people posting shortened links to potentially dangerous sites can be blocked and have their posts removed without drawing attention to the content.
Thankfully I'm not stupid and will catch on easily. :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements