• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Must have TICKED someone off.....

warning.png

Not sure why I get these once in awhile. I dont call out silly racist names or shit like that. I can only imagine that I must have pissed off someone on occasion. Oh well, it is what it is. I checked my Activision account and there are no warnings there. Could be a glitch I suppose.....

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have a tendency (only once in a while if warranted) to berate players after a match if I feel they were out of line...

I got one of those text chat warnings after one such beration... I simply returned the favor and filed a report on the initial chat that caused the beration in the first place...

And so it goes.... and so it goes.. :D

I know, I know... It's childish... But then again, I am 60 years old, but I identify as a 13 yr old brat.. :D

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
View attachment 2549

Not sure why I get these once in awhile. I dont call out silly racist names or shit like that. I can only imagine that I must have pissed off someone on occasion. Oh well, it is what it is. I checked my Activision account and there are no warnings there. Could be a glitch I suppose.....
Those are trolls reporting you. WTF.

Whatever, kids.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Had someone report me for language the other day... Must have been when I said "Well fuck!" after I got nicked by some turd laying down in a group of bodies... Nothing so far has become of it. Unless that was Activision censoring me by messing with my coms. Which as of last night were actually working "ok"

I miss the old days when everyone was trash talking and no one got um shall we say upset or melted like the snow flakes of today !
Trash talking was as much a part of cod as the maps , guns and perks !
Cod's become PC and boring now . You can no longer have a bit of sledging and banter without someone crying to the teacher !

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
@CascadiaSRL
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/activision/comments/ygwc9l/account_name_warning_for_no_reason/

Just ignore it. Its an auto message. Got the same 18 days ago (I dont use text chat at all, my COD name is MagneticMan so no offence there). Ignored it, nothing happened. No other warnings no ban :) hope that helps :)

MagneticMan, eh? Well, I could see how that could be offensive to someone who is overweight and craves M&Ms.....

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

{/sarcasm}

:D

Shehates

Recruit
I miss the old days when everyone was trash talking and no one got um shall we say upset or melted like the snow flakes of today !
Trash talking was as much a part of cod as the maps , guns and perks !
Cod's become PC and boring now . You can no longer have a bit of sledging and banter without someone crying to the teacher !
You called that one These new kids are a bunch of basement wine bags
they cant even figure out if there a boy or girl. LOL AND THATS SAD

Like CODForums!

Advertisements