• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My Best Game Yet... w00t! Tell me abouts yours...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Sorry if this has been done before, but I was so excited after my game last night that I had to share it and wanted to find out if anyone else has played a game that's had a similar effect on them.

In the game last night I got 20 kills, 2 headshots, 133 SPM, with 13 deaths so a 1.54 KD, none of which is very exciting except I got my first 14 kills without editing, I got 2 care package drops and 2 cruise missile attacks, my second care package contained a juggernaut, which was awesome to try out, I think I got about 6 or 7 kills with that alone.

So, now tell us about your best plays.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Had a game in ATLAS SUPERSTORE... I use the sniper nests at either end and was on with a crossbow.. Was in a sniper duel with an enemy in the other nest....

COULD NOT MISS.. Would aim and snapshop and got like 6 out of 8 headshots...

Had like 18 kills total that game.. which is awesome for me..

Of course, that balances out cuz some games, I can't hit the broad side of a barn... :D

KeyboardDemon

Had a game in ATLAS SUPERSTORE... I use the sniper nests at either end and was on with a crossbow.. Was in a sniper duel with an enemy in the other nest....

COULD NOT MISS.. Would aim and snapshop and got like 6 out of 8 headshots...

Had like 18 kills total that game.. which is awesome for me..

Of course, that balances out cuz some games, I can't hit the broad side of a barn... :D

Cool stuff, I know what you mean about getting a good game and then not being about to hit anything after, I have games where I can't even shoot the ground and hit!
:(

init6

Recruit
I went 30-2-1 (30 k/d) in 6:51 match time on core hackney yard once. Had to take a pic with my phone on that one. Was running mp5 with the kill streak and hardline perks. I got the two assists with the chopper gunner shooting against my vtol.

I came close to that on crash once, but this was far my best. Normally, I'm happy if I maintain above 1 k/d and kill more than 10 people. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KeyboardDemon

I wouldn't say this is one of those best have moments, but in still very excited to be just 11 tiers away from completion of season 3, I'll have enough CoD Points for season 4.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Oops, it should read "best game moments" not "best have moments".

KeyboardDemon

Oh wow, spamming with my LMG in shipment today, and wow... highest number of kills, great KD and OMG that SPM.

What a rush!! [emoji38]
09a802cca659b30eb20518f81b66e2d7.jpg

Another personal best, 61 kills, LMG on Shipment seems to be a great option for me.
be661c706625d714325d45658ea3f2b2.jpg

KeyboardDemon

I just watched that on my PC, wow, 73 kills and 39 deaths, that's got to be something like a 1.8 or 1.9 k/d, right?

@init6 OMG 30 kills and 1 death, now there's a video that should be on YouTube, I'd watch it for sure.

I used to consider it an achievement, if I got more than 20 kills, so to beat my personal best by more than my average twice within 24 hours, is something that I am really pleased with.

init6

Recruit
Mine wasnt that impressive. I was using mp5 with killstreak and hardline up. My streaks were cluster, vtol, attack chopper.

The one death (wasnt planned) turned out to be a blessing cause it started my streak chain over!

I did get my two assists on myself though fighting for kills with the vtol while in the chopper.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KeyboardDemon

I did get my two assists on myself though fighting for kills with the vtol while in the chopper.
Wow... I didn't know you could have both attack chopper and VTOL in action at the same time, that means I could probably call in an airstrike then activate my wheelson immediately rather than wait for the strike to complete... doh...

KeyboardDemon

Yeehaaa.... I know many of you got this ages ago, but, I finally completed all 100-tiers, so got my CP for next season now.

Time to complete the solo game and look at completing some more of the challenges too.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2019 Screenshot 2020.05.12 - 19.52.48.49.png

Like CODForums!

Advertisements