• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New here

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Hello,

Been looking for a good dedicated forum for various games and came across this one! I've been a long time gamer with Call of Duty. Started when it was only on PC back in the day. Moved over to xbox and have continued to love every single COD game since! (with the exception of a few).

I had my own PC clan during the COD and COD: United Offence days. Made maps, which you can still find some of them if you search my name + "call of duty". That amazes me sometimes! lol Our clan was |EMS| - Elite Midget Squad. Don't judge, I had a sense of humor yet lost it. :)

I still play on my xbox. Can't wait for the next installment.

On the side, besides slaving away for work, I'm a graphic designer. Ran a website called Jakool Designs (sadly no more) and have recently jumped back into the game of designs. I used to LOVE doing forum sigs and the like.

Anywho! Glad to find a place like this! Hope to get to know everyone soon!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements