• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC graphics issue make the game unplayable for me

Men7al

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I have very annoying graphical issues which prevent me from enjoying the game properly. Can anyone suggest a solution? I checked online but it seems I'm the only one getting this. I cleared the shader cache tried on lowest settings reinstalled my graphics card drivers etc but i keep getting the issue. Below you can check the issue itself.
20221109215308_1.jpg
20221109215340_1.jpg20221109215343_1.jpg
For example i can't even play the border crossing map. The issue is so bad... All other games work fine so i think my graphic's card is ok. Thank you in advance.

fords8

Recruit
Driver Version
22.20.44-221025a-385558C-AMD-Software-PRO-Edition
Do you engage in workflows like Computer Aided Design (CAD), video editing, animation, and graphic design? If not, you should be using Adrenalin Edition. Windows 10 or 11?

Men7al

Recruit
Do you engage in workflows like Computer Aided Design (CAD), video editing, animation, and graphic design? If not, you should be using Adrenalin Edition. Windows 10 or 11?
Yes i was initially on this version but i changed it just to try...

Men7al

Recruit
You mean the adrenaline software? Yes i have it, i could try with only drivers. Which version are you on?

fords8

Recruit
You mean the adrenaline software? Yes i have it, i could try with only drivers. Which version are you on?
Adrenalin 22.11.1 Optional (WHQL) and I keep it updated. You could have bad hardware in your rig. How your heat in your rig?

Hello everyone,

I have very annoying graphical issues which prevent me from enjoying the game properly. Can anyone suggest a solution? I checked online but it seems I'm the only one getting this. I cleared the shader cache tried on lowest settings reinstalled my graphics card drivers etc but i keep getting the issue. Below you can check the issue itself.
View attachment 2232
View attachment 2233View attachment 2234
For example i can't even play the border crossing map. The issue is so bad... All other games work fine so i think my graphic's card is ok. Thank you in advance.
The game is just fucking shit. 2000 dollar PC and I can't even hold 70 frames on any map.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements