• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PlayStation Network ID Thread

Seano

Recruit
I haven't seen one of these threads around so if i missed it then, please removed this one.

Post somewhere below with your PSN ID and we'll make a list easier to find people to play with! I'll try and keep this updated as people post but it may get longer as we get more people!
I'll start us off!
PSN ID:
ColossalTapeworm - Europe(PS4)
Ikon88x - North American(PS4)
Jackalsb76 - Europe (PS4)
JunioR-Snell - Europe (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Truelife83

Recruit
Hey just picked up modern warfare remastered on ps4 and really enjoy playing it but it's better with players in a party with mics. I'm a decent playing looking to play with people and have fun if you want request me Truelife98 I'm eastcoast usa

RAMOUSETER

Recruit
I haven't seen one of these threads around so if i missed it then, please removed this one.

Post somewhere below with your PSN ID and we'll make a list easier to find people to play with! I'll try and keep this updated as people post but it may get longer as we get more people!
I'll start us off!
PSN ID:
FistMeDaddiez - Europe (PS4)

Mt_West08

Recruit
Psn: Mt_West08
Ps4
N.A

I want to play competitive but need to learn and practice. Hoping to find mentors to help me learn and are willimg to be patient with me. I can play every night and am dedicated to learning and excelling.

Grant Hunt

Recruit

I'll start us off!
PSN ID:
Cityzen_21 - North America (PS4)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements