• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Prevail Gaming Clan Recruitment

Prevail Gaming (PvG) is an online gaming community featured on the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC gaming systems. We are a fun, laid-back gaming community that welcomes both casual & avid gamers. We offer an opportunity for any gamer to join us based on maturity.

Formed in 2019 as a network of gamers, we strive to create a fun and safe gaming environment for players all around. We offer casual, or competitive gameplay. Casual is rank structured. For comp, you will have to try-out to join, if you don't make it you are more then welcome to stay in casual and tryout again.

We hope to see you soon, if you have any questions, feel free to ask on discord.

Joining requirements:

1.0+ K/D

Must be active

Must have a mic

Be able too change your “Activision ID” too the clan name. (which is FREE and UNLIMITED through the Activision website!) Ex: PvGxNotorious

PvGxRev

Recruit
Prevail Gaming (PvG) is an online gaming community featured on the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC gaming systems. We are a fun, laid-back gaming community that welcomes both casual & avid gamers. We offer an opportunity for any gamer to join us based on maturity.
Formed in 2019 as a network of gamers, we strive to create a fun and safe gaming environment for players all around. We offer casual, or competitive gameplay. Casual is rank structured. For comp, you will have to try-out to join, if you don't make it you are more then welcome to stay in casual and tryout again.

We hope to see you soon, if you have any questions, feel free to ask on discord.

Joining requirements:
Must be active
Must have a mic
Be able too change your “Activision ID” too the clan name. (which is FREE and UNLIMITED through the Activision website!)

To join, join out Discord:
Join our Discord here

Cinnerrepins

Recruit
I am interested in joining, I have tried the discord links available however they have since expired. If this clan is still actively recruiting let me know, I am looking forward to hearing back.

PvGxRev

Recruit
I am interested in joining, I have tried the discord links available however they have since expired. If this clan is still actively recruiting let me know, I am looking forward to hearing back.
Hey man! yes we are. Sorry to take forever getting back. I forgot to check this lol... Please follow the link
How do I go about going or trying out. Honesty looking for people to play with so I can actually win some games in mw. Tired of teammates not playing the objective
Join the Discord, we would be gla to have you. https://discord.gg/RNWDP2B
I am interested In joining, need some players for objective modes. be able to hold choke points on certain modes. choke points equals wins lol
Hit us up, thats what we do! https://discord.gg/RNWDP2B
Are you guys still around interested in joining
hit us up at https://discord.gg/RNWDP2B

Joining requirements:

1.0+ K/D

Must be active

Must have a mic

Be able too change your “Activision ID” too the clan name. (which is FREE and UNLIMITED through the Activision website!) Ex: PvGxNotorious
We are on and ready to meet you! We are 30+ strong. best get in while you can, we are going to limit membership soon.
We are on and ready to meet you! We are 30+ strong. best get in while you can, we are going to limit membership soon.
Updated link for Discord: https://discord.gg/RNWDP2B

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You are on thin ice. Read the Clan Rules. Next time I see you bumping the thread repeatedly... I'll already have pulled the last straw.

This site attracts 2 thousand pageviews per day at the moment. So, chill it.

ohAlph

Recruit
We hope to see you soon, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Joining requirements:
Must be 18+ and US based unless waived by Council
1.0+ K/D
Must be active
Must have a mic
Be able too change your “Activision ID” too the clan name. (which is FREE and UNLIMITED through the Activision website!).

Discord link: discord.gg/5PKBwvQ

Sorry, new link

TuxtIe

Recruit
Hey I might be interested in joining my discord isn't loading the link can you just INV me my discord.name is Tuxtie the i is cap so TuxtIe#7549

Like CODForums!

Advertisements