• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Problems with setting up own cracked Call of Duty 4 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasVL

Recruit
I want to build a cracked Call of Duty 4 server on my own. But there is a problem. When other people try to join they get the message: Keycode in use. Even tho it is a cracked server. The people who try to join have a cracked version of CoD4 just like me, but when I can join without any problems. I made the server on the following way:
• Downloaded cracked Call of Duty 4 on my WIndows XP server
• Patched it to V1.7
• Downloaded server.cfg, edited server.cfg and placed it in the Call of Duty 4/main folder
• Created a shortcut of iw3mp.exe on my desktop and added to the target: +set dedicated 2 + exec server.cfg +map_rotate
• Portforwarded TCP/UDP port 28960 of my server PC which ip is 192.168.1.105
After I did this I opened the shortcut and the server began to run. I could join my server from my laptop without any problem at the 192.168.1.105 IP but others can't join that IP because it's an intern IP. Then I tried to join my extern IP (which I want to keep private so lets call it externip) externip:28960 I could join also without problems. I gave the externip:28960 to other people, but they couldn't join because they got the error: Keycode in use. The network settings in the server.cfg are like this:
// Network options
set net_ip "192.168.1.105" // Set your servers IP address
set net_port "28960" // Set your port number
set com_hunkMegs "512"
set net_noipx "2" // Allow ONLY tcp/ip protocol, player/server communications

// Server Network Mode
set dedicated "2" // 0 = Listen, 1 = LAN, 2 = Internet

It's really annoying and weird because I use a cracked version of CoD4 too but I can join without any problems. And I really don't have a clue what it's caused by especially because I use externip:28960 too. So it must be cracked but for some reason it's only cracked for me. Please help me!!

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements