• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone warzone question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've asked on twitter and not gotten an answer.

will we have to download warzone again even if we dont play it ?

or is it already in the 101gb download for the game ?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
actually just found the answer online -- thankfully you dont have to download both
My recommendation is: On November 16, 2022 - delete Warzone, then download Warzone 2.0. Because Warzone 2.0 is a complete rewrite of Warzone from a code standpoint. Intended to fix the issues the original Warzone had. The Warzone download was bundled and is treated as "the same download" as Modern Warfare 2019. They share the same code, which caused glitches on one part, and trips another glitch. Then, the integration came, more issues wound up.

So, Warzone <----------> Warzone 2.0
Same goes for Modern Warfare II.

My recommendation is: On November 16, 2022 - delete Warzone, then download Warzone 2.0. Because Warzone 2.0 is a complete rewrite of Warzone from a code standpoint. Intended to fix the issues the original Warzone had. The Warzone download was bundled and is treated as "the same download" as Modern Warfare 2019. They share the same code, which caused glitches on one part, and trips another glitch. Then, the integration came, more issues wound up.

So, Warzone <----------> Warzone 2.0
Same goes for Modern Warfare II.
ty but my point was i dont play warzone therefore i dont want to have to download it just to play the game i paid for.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
ty but my point was i dont play warzone therefore i dont want to have to download it just to play the game i paid for.
Yeah, you don't need to buy Modern Warfare II just to download Warzone 2.0. It used to be, with Warzone. However, if you DID buy MW2, rank up your weapons. Whatever you unlock in MW2, carries over to Warzone 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements