• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Which system has the most competitive players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servace

Recruit
Which system has more competitive players Ps3/Ps4 vs Xbox 360/ Xbox One?
Also state your reason why.

sarahxalex

Recruit
Honestly I think Xbox 360 has the most competitive players. I only say this because a lot of people who play COD play MW3 and they have a bunch of players who like to play online and they are very competitive no matter the age group. They are always yelling and screaming, which is actually very hilarious to hear. I haven't played on PS4 but I know not a lot of people have them just yet so I doubt that would be one of the most competitive. PS3 maybe coming in very close to Xbox 360 as more people are switching to ps3 because of the free online membership.

It's the 360 hands-down and nothing is even close, especially not the PS3. PSN's major issues keep PS3/PS4 from growing a huge competitive following for CoD games. The One is going to take over the reigns from the 360, but it hasn't yet because not enough people have adopted the console. There are still tons and tons of people that own a 360 and won't upgrade to the One just yet.

Hiyabats

Recruit
I would say on the 360 also. I have tons of friends who are waiting for the price to go down and for all the bugs to be worked out before buying the One. I noticed while there are a lot of people on PSN, they seem to be mostly kids and more into griefing than actual competitive play.

moaz13

Recruit
PC of course. It's got no aim assist and mouse and keyboard aiming are better competitively. Too many kids on consoles and it's multiplayer and input lag are just worse. The PC is definitely better.

GlacialDoom

Recruit
PC, after the next CoD game is launched. Only the ones that are really good at one CoD game in particular will usually stay with that game. Also, the lack of aim assist means that skill is now actually in play, and you don't rely on a system for aiming.

Mouse & keyboard is also more precise and easier to use.

Aurora

Recruit
Honestly I think Microsoft Windows platform will has more competitive players as the players have more controlled buttons for precise movements. The buttons on consoles is difficult for me to control precisely. Usually, the hard core game players that I know of like to play on the PC platform. They like to play with mods for some other PC games which are not available on consoles. It makes me difficult to deny the PC players are much more competitive because they like to play the same games over again and again in different modifications whereas the console players can only play in one same style.

dinomarino1

Recruit
the xbox 360 has way more elite fanboy dillholes. if ps3's network wasnt terrible i would definitely rather play on PSN. Try hards do not make a game more enjoyable haha

Xbox overall. There are more people who I've seen on Xbox and they take it very seriously haha! I'm not saying that every Xbox player is like this. Just the ones I've seen.

The xbox has the most competitive players, all of the mlg tournaments are on the xbox so naturally better players play on those systems.

FPSKing

Recruit
After looking at the numbers I think its gonna come down to the PS4. Considering how so many 360 gamers switched over to PS4 instead of Xbox 1. And the 65% market share In the console standings. The numbers are on the ps4 side even though the shear number of all the added gamers also includes some casual campers who grief all match long its safe to say that they will be out numbered.

ReaperTV

Recruit
I would like to say Xbox One since the MLG is on Xbox. However, I heard that PS3 and PS4 are starting to get bigger in COD players. As of right now I would say X360 but people will start to get Xones and play on that more and more.

js85

Recruit
I think it's hard to choose. Every type of player has the same access to the same consoles, so there are good and bad on each. I've played on the 360, One, and PS and haven't noticed a considerable difference at all.

gmckee1985

Recruit
as a lot of other users have mentioned, it's hard to say really. i think all of the systems are pretty even in terms of the competitiveness between players. if i had to pick one i'd probably go with the xbox one. it's really close, though. essentially a toss up.

Pittski

Recruit
You be surprised how many people have a ps4 now. And no matter how much I would like to hope PC would have the most players. That is still laughable with how downgraded the game is for the PC master race. PC opening is around 30-60k people in month it will drop to 10k, if the game lacks updates like ghost did, it will be down to 1k mostly hackers in a month. Even though Activision caters to Microsoft when it comes to this game. I believe the PS4 has the most players. It only makes sense on how bad Xbone marketing went.

PC won't have a game popular like LoL in a FPS genre for a long time.(excluding CS and TF2, they don't count.. TF, and CS has been around before the console peasant uprising.) I am hoping Star Citizen will knock some sense into the gaming industry on how PC games should be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements