• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox one install question

mjfdrums

Recruit
Sorry if this has already been asked. I have installed the new Modern Warfare from the disc to the hard drive of my Xbox one. Everything has been installed. When I open the game, the campaign is still locked. If the full game, expansion packs, and updates have been installed, why does it show inside the game that the install is only 66% complete? I’ve tried searching for any other updates and didn’t find any. Am I missing something?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Sorry if this has already been asked. I have installed the new Modern Warfare from the disc to the hard drive of my Xbox one. Everything has been installed. When I open the game, the campaign is still locked. If the full game, expansion packs, and updates have been installed, why does it show inside the game that the install is only 66% complete? I’ve tried searching for any other updates and didn’t find any. Am I missing something?
Did a search for your question, and I see two solutions. One is restarting the download, not necessarily from start, no, just like... nudge it back to downloading. "I had the same problem when I was downloading this game. I kept pausing and the resuming the software and eventually it installed" And the other solution is to "The ideal is the same, clear the cache try to uninstall and put the game back to download" The link is here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ed-at-66/e18b0c64-679f-430b-903c-6e417970fc26

Like CODForums!

Advertisements