• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Announcing the first CoDForums Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the following:
15me741.jpg

Up for grabs is a brand new A2 sized Modern Warfare 2 pre-release promo UK poster. This is an official Activision promotional item sent to retailers and is not available to buy in shops.

The competition is simple, register on http://www.codforums.com and post in this thread telling me why you'd like to win the poster.

The winner will be the reply that stands out to me the most. The funniest response, the most unique response... you get the idea - use your imagination!

(As an added bonus, if you're a fellow twitterer re-tweet my competition announcement and if you win I'll make sure you also receive an extra surprise something in your package.)

This will run until the 10th of August when a winner will be chosen and contacted.

Good luck!

Small Print:
One entry per person.

dReam0n217

Recruit
Well Im not gonna lie to you... I just want this so i can tell everyone i work for Infinity Ward...and ill be the cool dude
in town!

Do you know where i can sign up for the beta if there will be a beta?

Wahey, we finally have an entrant :p

There isn't currently a public beta or any way of registering your interest in participating, but hopefully there will be more details released pretty soon. As soon as any details are released you'll know about it, they will be EVERYWHERE i'm sure!

rufus

Recruit
i want it so i can put it up on my wall then on november 10th i can put my googles on and stare back pretending its a mirror... nah just kidding i have all the games and would love to collect more

I would like this sooooo I can brag about it to everyone have it on my wall for 3 years until playstation 4 and xbox 720 come out, pack it in a box, move, 15 years later open it up and worship it like a super nintendo

^^^thats a pretty good reason.

Okay, i want this poster, because, well the strangest thing happend, i was playing modern warfare and BAM! a tank shoots a rocket from outta nowhere and blows a hole in my wall.. and i think this poster would neatly cover the hole so my parents dont find out :p also its sweet and i love the games :p

KCalpha14

Recruit
The reason I would like this poster is because this poster is rare in the United Kingdom and I think that me having it would make all my mates jealous and i'll look the biggest Modern Warfare 2 Nerd In The United Kingdom!! I've followed Robert Bowling and InfinityWard from the very first tweets they had and early stages of development. I've played every Call of Duty game ever created and even have a seperate stand in my house just for Call of Duty.

Humour - Two oranges walking down the street one stops and the other says why you stop? The one who stopped says i've ran out of juice..

I'm here all week lol

capoooow

Recruit
I am getting a new laptop for my birthday and my mum and dad told me that is enough i cant have anymore. I plan on sticking this poster all over the house for the next few months to make sure they know how much I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS GAME
I will put it in the living room and i will put it on my bedroom door and over mirrors haha and just really get the point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements