• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Battlefield vs Call of Duty: Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourge_21

Recruit
The latest news gives credit to Battlefield over Call of Duty. Do you have another opinion on this? Well, CoD seem

ReaperTV

Recruit
In my opinion I would say Call Of Duty.I love the game much more than battlefield although they both are very good. There is ALOT more competitive support. I enjoy fast paced game play and the idea of perks and kill streaks.

FPSKing

Recruit
In the grand scheme of things Battlefield over COD simply because COD has become a laughing stock of a franchise. Each and every years its the same exact game over and over even the maps are beginning to feel and play the same. If it wasnt for the fact that COD has become such a cash cow they would of just continued releasing map packs and expansions as apose to a full release each and every year. Where as Battlefield at least has the desency to no anualize itself and to change things whith each release of the game. Now im not asking for radical changes to the COD franchise but at least a a few here and there.

jaredstein

Recruit
In the big picture and in my opinion Call Of Duty is a superior game overall. For this i am factoring in sales, the communities, etc. I think by a blow out COD gets way more sales than Battlefield, this is consistent will every single game that each one makes which means that COD has a bigger audience. Now for the community i think that COD either has really ass hole peoples and some really nice and cool people, I have met some of my best friends in COD, in Battlefield people do not talk as much as to what i see and is a lot less people to people. The maps on each are a big deal, while COD has smaller maps and Battlefield has much bigger maps, my preference is 100% smaller maps, this makes for a bunch more action and fighting while in Battlefield it is much more open and a lot less close combat and more sniping and such. As for campaigns i think that Battlefield get Call Of Duty there in some of the games, I think that COD campaigns in World At War, Black Ops 1, and Advanced beat Battle field. COD also has that zombies and survival aspect to it that add a whole new thing to do in the game. Lastly i think that COD also have that brand name to it. This is just my opinion others might think different.

GoodReplays

Recruit
I say in my honest opinion that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare wins by a long shot. First of all, the community is just better. We have sniping teams to competitive teams, and even our own trolls such as Vanoss! Call of Duty is intricate, it is beautiful, and it is fun! Battlefield on the other hand is just bland, it is boring. I played it at my cousin's house on his PS4 and it sucked. I played AW on my Xbox One and it was crazy, 10/10 would play again!

JusZenTFN

Banned
Call of Duty hands down for me. Better gameplay, better controls, smoother gameplay and I've given Battlefield a chance.. feels too clunky to me.

FPSKing

Recruit
Call of Duty hands down for me. Better gameplay, better controls, smoother gameplay and I've given Battlefield a chance.. feels too clunky to me.

That clunkyness is mostly due to the frames since COD is usually running at a solid 60 fps and BF does 30 fps on consoles its not easy for cod players to adjust so quickly.

Atlas_Hope

Recruit
After the fiasco that was Battlefield 4, I think a lot of people would say COD over it atm. I just personally prefer the fast paced "arcadey" nature of COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements