• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi CODForums is recruiting across all consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
CODFClanLogo.png

CODForums.com - The unofficial Call of Duty Forums

You are here. You are a part of CODForums.

Now join the official CODForums.com clan.​

Clan Tag: CODF
Clan Name: CODForums
Clan Leader: Carlos (PSN: CarlosX360)

We are recruiting for any and all consoles starting with Call of Duty Ghosts.

We are a new clan, and we are going to be a laid back one.

If you'd like to apply to be part of the official CODForums.com clan, you must be a member of our site. Be an active member of the community.

On the Call of Duty App, go to "Find a clan," type in "CODForums," and apply to the clan.

When Call of Duty Ghosts launches, we'll have more rules for this clan whipped up. But for now, let's get this crackin'! :)

Roach

Recruit
I mean't how will it work with me as apart of this clan? What are the benefits of me been in a clan.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I mean't how will it work with me as apart of this clan? What are the benefits of me been in a clan.
Once I've learned the in's and out of the clan system in CODGhosts, I'll detail those information. Right now, I don't really know how it works, soooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements