• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XiRoROUGE

Recruit
Hello I am recruiting for XiRo Gaming.

XiRo Gaming is a growing competitive cross-platform gaming community we offer tournaments, prizes, ranking structure, forums and contracts.

Everyone is welcome to join message for details or register to www.xirogaming.com

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hello I am recruiting for XiRo Gaming.

XiRo Gaming is a growing competitive cross-platform gaming community we offer tournaments, prizes, ranking structure, forums and contracts.

Everyone is welcome to join message for details or register to www.xirogaming.com
You posted 3 of this across multiple forums - stop. I've moved both of your threads to Clan Recruitment, and Clan Chat. Use those. Learn the Clan Rules, and learn the rules, also...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

VoiDProjects

Recruit
https://www.cagclan.com/community/threads/47067-Free-COD-WW2-For-XBOX-One

Win a copy of the new COD game WW2 coming out on November 3rd 20017. The CAG Clan wants to show it's appreciation not only to it's members but everyone who visits cagclan.com and votes for them and keeps them as the #1 voted clan on top100clans.com.

The requirements are these:
  1. Must be registered on cagclan.com
  2. Must have at least 10 votes on top100clans.com before the 1st of October
  3. Must have the most votes for the month of October on top100clans.com
The votes are registered and displayed in your profile and must go through this link which is also located by clicking on the top100clans.com button at the top of the forums next to the youtube, twitter, facebook and RSS feed icon/links below the forum's main menu.

Votes only register and get added to your profile if you are logged in on cagclan.com !

You can then see your total votes here:

and here:

Everyone who votes will be displayed on the leaderboards where you can sort the votes monthly, daily and all time. This is a new feature on our website to keep track of everyone's votes

Every month a new prize will be given out, winners will be determined by the vote leaderboards and a random drawing system on our site as well.

Thank you and we hope to see you all participating in our monthly giveaways and drawings !!!
Get the fuck outta here dude you’re trying to get peoples personal information take down this fucking thread and quit being a fucking child predator I’m dead fuckin serious it’s not cool at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
FZN IS Starting a new team named FZNFear For WW2 for a team we would love to have you
heres our RC you may follow -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1YZJJfcM4

And Here's where you can contact us - https://twitter.com/FZNClanOfficial
Happy Hunting FZNOut
Learn the Clan Rules, and learn the rules, also...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Well this thread is Wack thread, you have a Huge Post on my thread saying "I look Desperate" so most people arent even acknowledging this thread, Why dont you remove that Comment of yours, its an eye sore. Its a Recruiting forum man, im just trying to RECRUIT.

Rok

Recruit
We are a well stuctured community with a long history is call of duty message me if your 16+ and interested GT is KSI Rok 7 and discord is Rok#1108

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements